fiduciary

Author Topic: Outstanding transactions for Outer Rim Armory excluding Overlords  (Read 20984 times)

Offline Luke S.

• under review
  • Master Force User
  • Romans 3:20-26 As simple as it gets.
In the next few days I am going to clean up this thread.  I will post an ongoing list in the first post and continue to update it as new members come forward of either unfinished or finished transactions.

Please modify your current posts with as much info as you can in the following format.  This will make it easier for me to update.

Example:
                                       Date paid                     Last communication                      Estimated delivery
US2.1                               6/7/09                                  6/7/09                                         6/7/09
2 Poly-c blades
Install service
Custom build
« Last Edit: August 01, 2009, 11:24:01 AM by LUKE SKYWALKER »

Offline Senti Xamas

• Master Force User
  • When the light is green, the trap is clean.
Re: Outstanding transactions for Outer Rim Armory excluding Overlords
« Reply #1 on: July 30, 2009, 04:37:27 PM »
I realize there is alot of people out there waiting patiently for their Overlords, and it has been brought to my attention for other transactions to not be posted there. This thread has been created for those of us who have had dealings with Outer Rim Armory / Darth Tyranus, and HAVE NOT RECEIVED ITEMS only. I have had dealings with DT in the past, and they were usually great. However, lately with the "sickness" and all, many transactions have not been shipped. I recently did a trade with DT for a conversion service. I had an Anakin ROTS, that I traded for a conversion service on my Luke ROTJ saber. It was an even trade straight across.

It was stated eight months ago that the saber was finished and ready to be shipped. That was quite a while ago, and I was told several different times after that it was ready to ship. I am still waiting patiently for it, but its getting ridiculous. I realize there are "forces" out of our control, sickness, family issues, force lightning, that we all deal with sometimes. The time comes though when the customer should be taken care of. This whole ordeal leaves a bad taste in my mouth, but wont sway me from a hobby that I truly enjoy. I hope that things on your end get better DT, I truly do. But lets get some kind of word from the horses mouth as to the situation. Thank you.

Anakin ROTS Trade                 date traded:           Last communication:           Estimated Delivery:     
for Luke ROTJ Conv.                   2/?/09                          4/28/09                               4/30/09     
« Last Edit: August 01, 2009, 11:56:16 PM by Senti Xamas »

Offline DARTH MAUL

• FX-SABERS VIP
  • Master Force User
  • At last we shall have our revenge....
« Reply #2 on: July 30, 2009, 04:42:57 PM »

Joe Jedi Board                                Date Paid                     Last Communication          Estimated Delivery
2x Luke MR Empty Hilts                   6/5/09                                6/5/09                           None, no communication after payment sent
« Last Edit: August 01, 2009, 03:20:20 PM by Darth_Gius »

Offline JANGO FETT

• Owner of Kilsythe Customs
  • Administrator
  • Master Force User
    • Youtube channel
« Reply #3 on: July 30, 2009, 05:02:17 PM »
This is fine Senti Xamas.  ;)

Please be advised that if this is not keep clean and factual, it will be removed and the posters may receive disciplinary action.
« Last Edit: July 31, 2009, 10:34:25 AM by JANGO FETT »

Have you heard the tragedy of Mark Hamill the Wise?

My thoughts and prayers to the padawans of Coruscant - Master Jeselnik

Offline Senti Xamas

• Master Force User
  • When the light is green, the trap is clean.
« Reply #4 on: July 30, 2009, 05:09:05 PM »
Duly noted good sir ;)

Offline Reaver

• Experienced Force User
  • All things serve the Beam...
« Reply #5 on: July 30, 2009, 11:36:25 PM »
This is a thread which could fill up quickly. lol
Honor the man who falls by the sword,
But pity the warrior who has slain all his enemies.

Offline Onli-Won Kanomi

• Master Force User
  • Jedi Knight Of Faith
« Reply #6 on: July 31, 2009, 03:30:25 AM »
Well if this is indeed the correct place I should note that a number of months ago I ordered 3 Imperial Knight pommels as part of the last IK pommel run and paid for 2 with DT sending one gratis in compensation for problems with a previous parts order.

[btw he actually offered to send me all three free which was much more generous than necessary for one part that was only worth the cost of one and that offer is a sign of and reason why I still believe in his good character...but I asked him to let me pay for the two and just send me one free in fair compensation and we agreed on that and I did so]

After the IK pommel knight run was machined and shipping out we agreed that he would ship it along with my Overlord with Ultrasound which at that time [before or shortly after the US2.0 recall iirc?] was expected to be a few weeks later which was fully acceptable to me since I did not have any immediate project in mind for the IK pommels at that time.

I am now, like others, still waiting patiently for the Overlord [and for the above reason have not lost faith in him even for that] but with that waiting I have also been waiting for the IK pommels to ship with it as agreed to.

However even though the agreement between us connected this IK pommel issue with that of the Overlords since we are told to post other outstanding transaction matters than Overlords here in this thread I am doing so now.

Derek I still have faith in you that I will receive my Overlord in time.

I would also like to receive my Imperial Knight pommels...both the two I paid for in the run and the compensatory one.

As time has rolled on I now find I do have a near-term use for them...on the forthcoming silver Overlord hilt bodies.

So I would prefer to have the IK pommels shipped to me now, separately from the Overlord matter.

I am of course willing to pay you for that separate shipping now...just let me know how much it will cost and I will do so forthwith.

And I still pray for your and your family's well being and your full recovery both in health and financially.

Good Luck.

To DREAM the IMPOSSIBLE DREAM. To FIGHT the unbeatable foe. To BEAR with unbearable sorrow. To RUN where the brave dare not go. To RIGHT the unrightable wrong. To LOVE, PURE AND CHASTE, FROM AFAR [-sigh-]. To TRY, when your arms are too weary; to REACH the unreachable Star!... This is my Quest; To follow that Star, no matter how hopeless, no matter how far...

Offline Shadeslinger

• Master Force User
  • "I will consume your soul before this day is done"

Offline Darth Raijlin

• Great Sith Leader and Hero
  • Master Force User
  • Member of the Lost 10
    • White Dragon Academy
« Reply #8 on: July 31, 2009, 06:18:07 AM »
Derek has a Custom Anakin AOTC of mine since about December 2008 (a former spaghetti mess from Equinox) and has been great with updates and whatnot, explaining that he had to work on the Overlords, UltraSound installs, and other projects first, so I've simply waited in line the last couple of months.  Plus, I may know more about what's going on with his personal life than most of the people here, so I'm simply standing by to stand by.

Offline JANGO FETT

• Owner of Kilsythe Customs
  • Administrator
  • Master Force User
    • Youtube channel
« Reply #9 on: July 31, 2009, 06:33:07 AM »
This is a thread which could fill up quickly. lol

Perhaps, but it could help DT as on online reference guide to see what needs to be completed.
I understand everyone's frustration and anger, but we can help get this organized and move forward and get some sabers shipped.
We have a great community here, let's keep it that way.

Have you heard the tragedy of Mark Hamill the Wise?

My thoughts and prayers to the padawans of Coruscant - Master Jeselnik

Offline QUI-GON JINN

• Also known as Jay-gon Jinn!
  • JEDI/ALLIANCE Master MODERATOR
  • Master Force User
  • Your focus determines your reality
« Reply #10 on: July 31, 2009, 06:44:49 AM »
There were two Anakin ROTS FX soundboards that I bought from him back in June too.  Just thought I'd add that as a reminder,  in case it got overlooked.  ;)
« Last Edit: July 31, 2009, 06:56:25 AM by QUI-GON JINN »

Offline Master Jedye

• The Master of the School for the Dremel-Fu Gifted
  • FX-SABERS VIP
  • Master Force User
  • Formerly known as Master Jedye
    • Gemini Concepts
« Reply #11 on: July 31, 2009, 06:47:24 AM »
Small fries, compared to most of you...but Jango brings up a good point...soooo

From ORA, I've ordered 2 white p4's, 2 blue p4's and a TCSS V1 pommel, which I still haven't recieved. (this was ordered when his new website went up).  The pommel was for a customer who requested it on his build...since it never came, a replacement, leading to a minor design change, was used.

That being said and in all fairness, I also must state that we have ordered things before from him and while shipping was slow...the items had always shown up.  

Items                            Date paid                     Last communication                      Estimated delivery
2 white p4 LEDs              March 09                              June 09                                         March 09
2 blue p4 LEDs
TCSS v1 pommel
« Last Edit: August 01, 2009, 06:09:40 PM by Master Jedye »

First place winner in the 19 BBY \"Mustafar LavaRock Belly Crawl\"

Offline QUI-GON JINN

• Also known as Jay-gon Jinn!
  • JEDI/ALLIANCE Master MODERATOR
  • Master Force User
  • Your focus determines your reality
« Reply #12 on: July 31, 2009, 06:57:48 AM »
That being said and in all fairness, I also must state that we have ordered things before from him and while shipping was slow...the items had always shown up.  

I have to echo MJ's statement here as well....DT has always shipped me the things I have bought from him in the past,  and this is the first time it's ever taken this long.

Offline morrisart85

• Experienced Force User
« Reply #13 on: July 31, 2009, 10:30:16 AM »
I did all of the design work on his website and forums in exchange for an overlord saber,.
« Last Edit: August 02, 2009, 02:09:59 PM by morrisart85 »

Offline JudgeSabersmith

• Kind of on haitus
  • Master Force User
« Reply #14 on: July 31, 2009, 11:52:00 AM »
DT has always be a square-dealing guy with me, so I am not lodging this as a complaint.  I sent DT a selection of MHS parts and MRFX parts to turn into a somewhat hybrid Luke V2 saber.  This has been quite some time ago (well over a year).  I never pestered about it, because it was supposed to be a project done in between other things.  If DT can't get to it, I'd like the parts returned to me.  I'll even pay the shipping.

retrousse