fiduciary

Author Topic: XRAD'S EYE of AGAMOTTO  (Read 2891 times)

Offline Xrad

• No Force
XRAD'S EYE of AGAMOTTO
« on: November 04, 2018, 04:32:59 PM »
Hello all,

Over the last few weeks, I have been busy frankencoding C++ w/arduino IDE using libraries for neopixels, HalloWingMO, and music maker feather for my take on the Eye of Agamotto. Hardware includes neopixels, adafruit music maker , adafruit Hallowing, add on amp, touch sensors, g sensor, lipo charger, speaker, 3D prints, etc.... I admit that the center 'eye' is not green like the infinity stone, but is an 'eye' none the less. 

Here is near final product. Three black push buttons: left: color 'hold' - will set all pixels to current color and hold as long as pressed, and random sound. Center: one touch power I/O . Right: Fade last color and random sound. Four brass pins(on front cover) for cap sensors wired to A2-5 = four different pixel effects and random sound trigger. Shake for sound and rainbow. Light sensor functional for iris (which worked out well because the light sensor is shielded from the neopix by the EYE design, so it's not always contracted). 20 sci-fi MP3 files play randomly without hesitation(a few 'real' Agamotto sounds thrown in as well). 2 sounds on start-up w/special neopix pattern. 1000mAh Lipo and 1A charger. Some weathering washes....still a little bit to go. Have to finish weathering and make the strap. Will post a vid soon..... it's pretty cool in action.

Latest version of final code can be had here:
Adafruit customer service forums ? View topic - HalloWing Audio (Eye of

« Last Edit: November 04, 2018, 04:36:23 PM by Xrad »

Offline erv

• Plecter Labs Inc. "Keeper of the Buttered Toast"
  • Manufacturer
  • Master Force User
  • Formerly known as Irvin PLECTER
    • Plecter Labs - Props Electronics
Re: XRAD'S EYE of AGAMOTTO
« Reply #1 on: November 04, 2018, 09:43:56 PM »
really cool prop and build, I'm a big fan of Dr Strange.

Offline Xrad

• No Force
« Reply #2 on: November 05, 2018, 04:20:50 AM »
Thx Erv!

Appreciate the comment. I am building another bigger better blaster using your core V5 (have a few left over). Any chance you can give me some pointers so that I can get an LCD running off your v5?  I know v4 was the version for the LCD, unless the code is all different on the V5.  I can write the code for a Teensy or uno to run an LCD, but it would be nice to have as all one structure.

Or maybe I will use my real radar code and add an ammo counter and a few other things and make a multi-function screen....don't really know yet....

THX, XRAD

Offline Xrad

• No Force
« Reply #3 on: November 07, 2018, 06:06:04 PM »
Video to follow:

Offline Xrad

• No Force
« Reply #4 on: November 09, 2018, 05:40:46 PM »

Offline MechXLeon

• No Force
  • Um...Hello?
« Reply #5 on: January 05, 2019, 05:26:21 PM »
That looks awesome.

Offline Xrad

• No Force
« Reply #6 on: March 18, 2019, 04:36:07 PM »
THX!

don't know what happened to all my post pics....
« Last Edit: March 18, 2019, 04:39:55 PM by Xrad »

retrousse