fiduciary

Author Topic: WARNING regarding Jordan Eugene a.k.a. So Cal Sabers  (Read 3782 times)

Offline BBYyoda

• No Force
  • Um...Hello?
Re: WARNING regarding Jordan Eugene a.k.a. So Cal Sabers
« Reply #15 on: July 21, 2021, 03:46:02 PM »
Did you ship the part where I said I don’t use PayPal in my daily life?? So whether Jordan used an old PayPal of mine from 10 years ago or used my name to create one is not something I am aware of. That is my point. Now don’t get THAT twisted. Because I have never seen that gmail that sorta kinda has a fake version of my name.

So tell me, why write a post about me assuming that I’m scamming people?? Because I was his wife??
STILL unacceptable behavior from a grown man.

Offline K-2SO

• Killer Droid Extraordinaire
  • Administrator
  • Master Force User
  • Congratulations! You are being rescued.
« Reply #16 on: July 21, 2021, 03:49:29 PM »
Whether you use PayPal in your daily life or not is irrelevant. Is was/is YOUR account, correct?

EDIT: No one is necessarily assuming you personally are scamming people. What is likely being assumed is that your name was/is being used by Jordan. As I pointed out earlier, If he was willing to use your PayPal account, why stop there?

I find your arguments vague and unconvincing.

Quiet! *Slap* And there’s a fresh one if you mouth off again.

Offline BBYyoda

• No Force
  • Um...Hello?
« Reply #17 on: July 21, 2021, 03:51:10 PM »
Did you skip the part where I said I don’t use PayPal in my daily life?? I don’t have a current working account, I don’t even know how to use PayPal .
What I had said was I might have used one from 10 years ago on an Etsy transaction…waaaay before I met Jordan and it definitely was not under the made up gmail account you posted about.

So whether Jordan used an old PayPal of mine from 10 years ago or used my name to create one is not something I am aware of.
For all I know it probably wasn’t Jordan and someone else in this toxic community making things up and dragging my name by association because of bad blood.I don’t know!
All I know is, is that I am being accused on the post that YOU posted so this is me speaking up about it!

Offline BBYyoda

• No Force
  • Um...Hello?
« Reply #18 on: July 21, 2021, 03:51:36 PM »
Did you skip the part where I said I don’t use PayPal in my daily life?? I don’t have a current working account, I don’t even know how to use PayPal .
What I had said was I might have used one from 10 years ago on an Etsy transaction…waaaay before I met Jordan and it definitely was not under the made up gmail account you posted about.

So whether Jordan used an old PayPal of mine from 10 years ago or used my name to create one is not something I am aware of.
For all I know it probably wasn’t Jordan and someone else in this toxic community making things up and dragging my name by association because of bad blood.I don’t know!
All I know is, is that I am being accused on the post that YOU posted so this is me speaking up about it!

Offline BBYyoda

• No Force
  • Um...Hello?
« Reply #19 on: July 21, 2021, 03:55:27 PM »
I don’t have a current working PayPal account, I don’t even know how to use PayPal nor do I need one.
So again not sure where that gmail came from or who created it. I have no reason to do so.
Just highly irritated that my name is obviously used in that account.

For all I know it probably wasn’t Jordan and someone else in this community making things up and dragging my name by association because of bad blood. I don’t know. People know me by association because of his name.
All I know is, is that I am being accused on the post and this is me speaking up about it.
« Last Edit: July 21, 2021, 03:57:11 PM by BBYyoda »

Offline BBYyoda

• No Force
  • Um...Hello?
« Reply #20 on: July 21, 2021, 04:00:32 PM »
I don’t know why my reply was sent three different times. Yikes!!

But no that is not my account. And yes it is relevant because if I used a PayPal in my daily life  sure I would know of my accounts. So yes it is relevant!! I would assume that an old PayPal account I created 10 years ago would have been deactivated by PayPal by now without me doing  it considering it was inactive?? Plus Jordan knows none of my passwords. Shoot I wouldn’t even know a password from that long ago anyhow
« Last Edit: July 21, 2021, 04:02:52 PM by BBYyoda »

Offline BBYyoda

• No Force
  • Um...Hello?
« Reply #21 on: July 21, 2021, 04:08:26 PM »
But again this is all based off of assumptions! You assume he was using an account with my name and then you assume that it highly suspected to be me. Those were YOUR words. Not mine. For all I know it probably wasn’t Jordan and someone else seeking revenge so they dragged me into it. I don’t know. This community surprises me.
All I’m doing is clearing my name!!!
Again based off of assumptions when you don’t even know yourself.

Offline K-2SO

• Administrator
  • Master Force User
« Reply #22 on: July 21, 2021, 04:12:44 PM »

No, I didn’t skip over it, as stated earlier, it’s irrelevant.

The fact that Jordan was/is possibly using your identity without your knowledge is something you should take up with him. No?

Were I in your shoes, I’d be furious if someone I knew was using my identity without my knowledge or permission.

No, people see that he was/is using an account that clearly DID NOT belong to him, and likely did belonged/belongs to you, and are making the reasonable assumption that he is using it with your consent (which you basically admitted, when you stated that you checked the accounts). Which further leads them to surmise that you might know what’s going on.  Based on everything you have said in this thread, that’s not an unreasonable leap given your knowledge of things.

Offline BBYyoda

• No Force
  • Um...Hello?
« Reply #23 on: July 21, 2021, 04:18:43 PM »
Now you’re just twisting my words and finding anything you can out of nothing and it’s honestly the creepiest thing coming from a grown man!

This is me trying to speculate as to how that account was created. It could have been a number of things. I’m trying to wrap my head around it myself and thinking to myself…no he doesn’t know my passwords so NOO he wouldn’t have been able to get into an old account that was from 10 years ago that I don’t even know a password to. Again definitely not a gmail account I created.

All you’re reaching for is twisting my words.
Like I said you don’t know my real name or anything about me or have ever met me in person…So for you to assume I’m in on this and throw me under the bus when you’ve never even spoken to me is literally the craziest thing by far.

Offline BBYyoda

• No Force
  • Um...Hello?
« Reply #24 on: July 21, 2021, 04:23:57 PM »
Whoever runs the Yoda account is at least respectful and not accusing myself of what you’re accusing me of!!
Everyone else is all talk with no proof of anything. I’ve asked for emails and receipts and nothing it’s quite hilarious.

I’ve asked for my name to be cleared on something you have no proof that I did and still you’re sitting here typing away pointing the finger again with no proof.
How do you people sleep with at night being this toxic??

Offline K-2SO

• Administrator
  • Master Force User
« Reply #25 on: July 21, 2021, 04:29:00 PM »
But again this is all based off of assumptions! You assume he was using an account with my name and then you assume that it highly suspected to be me. Those were YOUR words. Not mine. For all I know it probably wasn’t Jordan and someone else seeking revenge so they dragged me into it. I don’t know. This community surprises me.
All I’m doing is clearing my name!!!
Again based off of assumptions when you don’t even know yourself.

You opened your conversation by introducing yourself:

I’m Alyssa Marie…”co parent”, NOT wife to Jordan Eugene of the once SoCal sabers.

A PayPal account that was reported as being involved was:  alysmarie446@gmail.com

That’s a heck of a coincidence for someone else to come up with that.

Look, if you say this account is closed, I’ll take that at face value, as Jordan hasn’t been active in a while now.

But if he’s using your identity (or a PayPal account) without your permission, I highly recommend  you to get assistance with that.

Offline BBYyoda

• No Force
  • Um...Hello?
« Reply #26 on: July 21, 2021, 04:35:11 PM »
Yes my name is Alyssa Marie but Marie is not my last name lol

…for those who are again assuming that that is my full and legal last name. It’s not FIRST off.

With the amount of weirdos on the internet, I would never put my full name out there.

And honestly anyone can go onto gmail and create a fake account using your first and last name and twist it. So if it was anyone outside of Jordan, it wouldn’t be that far fetched.

I’ve already discussed this matter with him today regarding the gmail account and PayPal.
But that’s between him & I.

Offline K-2SO

• Administrator
  • Master Force User
« Reply #27 on: July 21, 2021, 04:40:12 PM »
I never assumed it was your last name, more like your middle name.

What you discussed with him is between you two, but if he still “owes” anything to people, I’m sure they’ll be in soon enough to comment on this.

Offline RyDiddy

• Mining Colony Members
  • Master Force User
« Reply #28 on: July 21, 2021, 04:44:40 PM »
Here’s the proof, he took a commission on my KR Ahsokas and then sold them on Facebook, for about half their value.  These are distinguishable from other KR Ahsokas because they have the kill keys in them that I purchased and sent to Jordan with the hilts:

https://imgur.com/a/dBh0XgM

Here is a screenshot of an email in which he admits to lying to me about my install of the sabers being 75% done.  He had actually sold my hilts 5 months earlier per the screenshots above:

https://imgur.com/a/U7UrGGu

An admin can post the link to the thread from the other forum where he sold the same item to multiple people if they want to do that.

On top of this, I have personally spoken with multiple of Jordan’s clients who reached out to the Hemet Police Department filing police reports due to Jordan’s theft.  He stole thousands of dollars in commission money from people who trusted him and sold the items they sent to him.  That is in addition to the thousands of dollars he accepted for a Proffie run that many of his customers could not get refunded.  He still owes me $300. What did he do with everyone’s money?

This guy is a proven thief and liar, I strongly recommend that nobody does business with him or anyone associated with him.
« Last Edit: July 21, 2021, 04:50:37 PM by RyDiddy »

Offline BBYyoda

• No Force
  • Um...Hello?
« Reply #29 on: July 21, 2021, 04:53:56 PM »
Okay…but I AM associated with him as in I am a coparent…and being accused of creating a fake account that I’m trying to get to the bottom of…

Can you screenshot me the email he sent it from? That would be appreciated. I wasn’t able to view it on the photo you sent.
He mentioned he had multiple Ahsoka’s so not sure how that plays into it.

And your guess is as good as mine on the money. Bills etc? Nothing major was purchased or anything out of the ordinary to raise red flags. Like I said, I know what comes in and what goes out…seeing as I am a coparent, I am allowed to be nosy.
« Last Edit: July 21, 2021, 04:57:29 PM by BBYyoda »

retrousse