fiduciary

Author Topic: Naigon's Electronic Creations products and services UPDATE SALE May 4th  (Read 6024 times)

Offline naigon

• Board Moderator
  • Experienced Force User
  • Naigon's Electronic Creations
    • SaberIgniter.com
Naigon’s Electronic Creations
The following page describes all the products and services offered by Naigon’s Electronic Creations.

May 4th special sale!!!
In honor of May the 4th and to celebrate my new R2 release (see the other thread here: http://www.fx-sabers.com/forum/index.php?topic=35887.0) I am offer a sale of $15 off the price of the TruColor(tm) board! This is a huge savings, and is the perfect time for anyone who has been wanting to try Igniter(tm) to try it out. Also, the new R2 release is live, meaning you will get the new features with the sale. Wow!!! Does it get any better??? Well no, but hopefully that is good enough :) Make sure to go to my site to see the sale:

http://SaberIgniter.com

Before I go to bed tonight I'll switch the price, and I'll turn it off late tomorrow night or first thing Saturday morning. If you can put the board in the cart there is one made and available! Limited quantities though so make sure to act fast.

Products
Product
Price
Igniter™ Soundboard  
$149.95
TruColor™ Add-on
$25.95
uSD card
$3.50

All soundboard and product sales unless otherwise mentioned will be done from my website http://SaberIgniter.com. This site has cart functionality with PayPal handling all money processing so it is very secure and reliable. Please put your FX username in the notes section when buying so I know you found me from here.

Services
Currently no services offered, though some may be offered in the future.

Custom Sabers
From time to time I’ll be building light sabers and selling off ones that I don’t really need to keep. These will all include the Igniter™ soundboard and the cost of the board will be included in the price.

I am not a saber smith and do not take custom orders for light sabers, but if there is a design of saber I’ve built that you like PM me the saber number as it my influence the style of the next build.

Pricing for these is determined by the cost of all materials including the cost for Igniter™. These are normally affordable sabers with some high-end features.

Warranty
Limited Warranty covers defects in workmanship or component failure for the Product for a period of 45 days from the original date of Receipt from Naigon.

This limited Warranty does not cover any damage due to (1) acts of God, accident, misuse, abuse, negligence, improper handling, commercial use or modifications of this Product, or normal wear and tear; (2) improper operation or maintenance of this Product; or (3) attempted repair by any party other than Naigon.* This Limited Warranty does not apply where it is determined by Naigon that there is no fault with the Product itself, or where it is determined that faulty soldering and/or improper handling caused the damage. Repairs not covered by the Limited Warranty may, at Naigon's discretion, be carried out at the owner's expense. Shipping will be the responsibility of the customer, and will be included in the repair fee. Warranty is non-transferable.

*If you attempt to repair it yourself, the warranty is void. I will repair, but it will be at the buyer’s expense.
« Last Edit: May 03, 2012, 08:04:56 PM by naigon »
Naigon
Igniter developer/creater - my site is in my profile!
http://www.fx-sabers.com/forum/index.php?topic=29490.0

Offline Gil Gamesh

• Formerly known as Kit Fisto
  • Master Force User
Your personal website for the sale of the boards should be updated.  On your contacts page, you state:

"
Forum

To prevent creating another forum that is directly attached to this site, Naigon’s Electronic Creations has moved into the IRA! You can find the forum in the link below. Read through all the stickies first and then you can ask any questions you need directly in that forum.

Naigon's Electronic Creations IRA page

Of course you can always go to the FX-Sabers forum as well since there are some great experienced smiths there and it’s a great forum too, but since Naigon’s Electronic Creations doesn’t have its own section there it is recommended to check out the IRA first.

Thank you for interest in Igniterâ„¢ and MTFBWY!"

My point of contention is the bold, italicized, underline part.  I'm actually posting this in it's very own section that was granted you for this board here on FX when you first started, and you were granted this quite a long time ago, years ago in fact. 

So it's a little misleading IMO and possibly just an oversight I thought I'd bring up.  There is also no limit to the number of posts you can make about this product and you have access to just about every section of the FX-boards in which to post things so having it's own section, after all I mentioned, would seem a little bit overkill and redundant.

8) 

I also do not see any tru-color listed boards on your website, merely the R4 and the Spark.  Does this mean there are currently no tru-color boards available at this time?  Or does the cost of the R4 Igniter include the tru-color addon board?  It is not mentioned how to go about purchasing this from your site or where to go about obtaining one. 
Support our Font Makers!

Offline IndustrialAction

• Master Force User
  • IAC - Elegant designs with a more civilized edge
    • IndustrialAction Customs
Pricing for TruColor and TruDrive is now included in Igniter(tm) and Spark(tm) pricing. This was announced but I can't recall when.

Offline Gil Gamesh

• Formerly known as Kit Fisto
  • Master Force User
Pricing for TruColor and TruDrive is now included in Igniter(tm) and Spark(tm) pricing. This was announced but I can't recall when.

Good deal, I was thinking that was the case but wasn't for certain  8)
Support our Font Makers!

Offline naigon

• Board Moderator
  • Experienced Force User
  • Naigon's Electronic Creations
    • SaberIgniter.com
The part of my site that is in question was actually created before I had mining colony access and didn't have any specific page to link to (besides that overgrown thread in "New Ideas and Technology") which is why the wording is the way it is. I have yet to go back and fix it. I'll be glad to update with a link to my page here as well. Next time a PM to ask about this would be nice as everyone doesn't really need to be involved in the boring details of my site history :)

IA is correct, I updated my site and stopped selling TruColor separately when I released Spark(TM). That way I can say that Igniter(TM) is made for color mixing, and if you only want a single color with flash Spark(TM) is your choice. The overall price was also dropped at this time so I believe it was a win for everyone :)
Naigon
Igniter developer/creater - my site is in my profile!
http://www.fx-sabers.com/forum/index.php?topic=29490.0

Offline Boxster

• Master Force User
  • I like my lightsabers too bright, too loud!
Re: Naigon's Electronic Creations products and services UPDATE SALE May 4th
« Reply #5 on: January 20, 2014, 05:39:04 AM »
Someday, I will learn to hook up all these!

retrousse