fiduciary

Author Topic: Complete Newbie  (Read 1094 times)

Offline ibnjames

• No Force
  • Um...Hello?
Complete Newbie
« on: March 07, 2018, 07:33:47 AM »
Hey everyone,

IbnJames here from Chicago. I grew up with Star Wars, and as I'm getting older I'm finding that a lot of the toys I've always wanted can be mine now! I have a MR ROTS saber that I recently broke. I play with my daughters, which is fine since they're small. But when my nephews came, it got broken. I'm in the market for a new one, something that can handle the increasing strength of my kids. Hoping to find some ideas and inspiration here!

On a side note, I'm really sad that Rebels has ended. My daughter, who is 4, literally grew up with the show. Her whole love of Star Wars (borderline obsession) is shaped through Rebels. I'm excited for what comes next, but I'll be missing the Ghost crew forever.

Offline SUPREME LEADER SNOKE

• SITH/EMPIRE Master MODERATOR
  • Force User
  • Um...Hello?
Re: Complete Newbie
« Reply #1 on: March 07, 2018, 07:43:06 AM »
Welcome aboard. Look around, interact, ask questions and most of all, have fun!

Take that ridiculous thing off.

Offline EXAR KUN

• SITH/EMPIRE Master MODERATOR
  • Master Force User
  • Formerly known as SpaceWindu
    • My YouTube channel: youtube.com/spacewindu
« Reply #2 on: March 07, 2018, 10:48:11 AM »
Welcome to FX Sabers!

Some of my favorite makers are in the Saber Guild here, you'll find awesome sabers there such as Genesis Custom Sabers and Vader's Vault. They have some sabers that can really take a beating, and look great, too.

Offline Doaln

• No Force
  • Impressive. Most impressive.
« Reply #3 on: April 06, 2018, 11:53:05 PM »
Welcome! What are you doing with that MR ROTS saber? Are you looking to convert it? Is it Anakin's or Yoda's or Mace's or Obi-Wans or who's?

retrousse