fiduciary

Author Topic: Korbanth DM1  (Read 1900 times)

Offline DarthBane93

• No Force
  • Um...Hello?
Korbanth DM1
« on: October 21, 2017, 07:27:03 PM »
Hey Guys,
I recently acquired a Korbanth DM1 hilt and was curious as to what soundboards will fit in it for installs. Just trying to plan out what I want done to it. I believe it is the first version of it. It has the long coupler that uses the red and silver screws to hold it in place. Thanks for all the help!!

Offline BEN KENOBI

• Crazy Old Wizard
  • FX-SABERS VIP II
  • Master Force User
  • The saber scientist
Re: Korbanth DM1
« Reply #1 on: October 22, 2017, 05:43:40 AM »
I've got one and I'm going to use two Nanos.

Offline SOSDD

• Force User
« Reply #2 on: October 22, 2017, 05:59:42 AM »
I'm currently building one using a pair of Spark 2's.,the vented coupling from TCSS and the battle damaged pommels from KR for use when separated. I'm also using the red button switches from TCSS and have converted one silver knob into a switch, and the other into a kill key.

If you have any questions, feel free to ask. BTW, any sound board will fit easily.

Offline DarthBane93

• No Force
  • Um...Hello?
« Reply #3 on: October 22, 2017, 11:12:18 AM »
Thanks for the replies, unfortunately I have nowhere near the knowhow or equipment to do an install myself. Just looking at options to ask for when I get it commissioned. I'm assuming it would be easier for me to get all the items I need first, like the red switches and vented coupler, and send it all to whichever installer I choose?

Offline ShtokyD

• Mining Colony Members
  • Force User
  • whatever
    • My facebook page
« Reply #4 on: October 26, 2017, 05:48:35 AM »
I'm currently working on DM1 3D-printed chassis for best possible sound board and battery setup + crystal chamber, so stay tuned guys. My Shapeways shop: ShtokCustomWorx by ShtokyD - Shapeways Shops

Offline Greywolf

• Force User
« Reply #5 on: October 26, 2017, 07:10:28 AM »
I'm currently working on DM1 3D-printed chassis for best possible sound board and battery setup + crystal chamber, so stay tuned guys. My Shapeways shop: ShtokCustomWorx by ShtokyD - Shapeways Shops
As I haven't even started with my DM1 yet: Sounds like making my life easier :wink: !
Life is but a series of missed opportunities.

retrousse