fiduciary

Author Topic: Contact page broken  (Read 1371 times)

Offline Idaeus III

• No Force
  • The Empire did nothing wrong.
Contact page broken
« on: October 07, 2017, 06:21:27 PM »
Hello!

Recently my Saberforge crossguard saber broke, having what I can only describe as an audio feedback loop. Among other reasons, it just wouldn't work like it used to. So I thought I'd either get it repaired/upgraded, or I'd look around for a new saber.

After doing some research, it appears to me that Vader's Vault is basically the holy grail of the saber industry. This is of course the observation of someone who is a novice in the saber market, but from what other people are saying and from the pictures/videos I've seen, I think I can only describe it as such. So, I thought I'd ask a few questions before jumping in, designing a custom saber, and having it made by them...

... and then the title happened when I tried sending my message. It's just stuck in an eternal loading cycle, unable to relay the message.

Afterwards I sent a forum PM to Luminara who, as far as I know, is one of the owners of VV. I deleted the message recently however, as I felt like It'd be considered bothersome for sending them service questions on the forums rather than via email/their contact page. I know it sounds silly, but I just feel like it isn't very "proper" to do that unless it's absolutely necessary.

So, with all that said, is there any other way I can get a hold of VV? Am I just stupid and should send another PM? Is there an email I can use to contact them?

Offline TheUnchosenOne

• No Force
  • Um...Hello?
Re: Contact page broken
« Reply #1 on: October 09, 2017, 09:50:37 AM »
You can also contact them through Facebook, but I wouldn't yet, I had the same problem with the contact form but they definitely received it, because they responded. They were at a con recently so it may take some time to get a response, but they will get back to you.

Unfortunately, I have bad news: they aren't taking custom commission work at the moment.

Offline LUMINARA UNDULI

• Master of the purple blade
  • Administrator
  • Master Force User
  • Formerly Known As Allaerra
    • Vader's Vault
« Reply #2 on: October 14, 2017, 02:44:46 PM »
sabersmith@vadersvault.com is the email address.  The contact us page does seem to work but it is definitely not seamless.  We have not updated the main website as we have a new site in development so it is not going to be fixed in the near future, but will be resolved when the new site launches.

Facebook: VVFB

Offline Johannes Huber

• Experienced Force User
« Reply #3 on: October 14, 2017, 06:41:52 PM »
Sorry to bother you, but sent a PM to you since the sabersmith address doesn't seem to work. Thanks!,

Johannes Huber

Offline LUMINARA UNDULI

• Master of the purple blade
  • Administrator
  • Master Force User
  • Formerly Known As Allaerra
    • Vader's Vault
« Reply #4 on: October 15, 2017, 04:17:59 PM »
The sabersmith@vadersvault.com works fine. If you sent a message any time from 9/22 through a couple of days ago we were on vacation followed immediately by New York Comic Con so we are woefully behind on messages. 

Facebook: VVFB

retrousse