fiduciary

Author Topic: My first saber!  (Read 2919 times)

Offline MikeGibbs

• No Force
  • Um...Hello?
Re: My first saber!
« Reply #15 on: October 02, 2018, 01:55:22 AM »
More accurately, the first saber I built - and I won't get to keep it, as it is a gift for my friend's birthday!
I'm actually surprised it works - and without a doubt it's in great part thanks to the people here on the forum who helped me and answered all my questions about building a Lightsaber, wiring, etc. So thank you all once again!

It's nothing fancy - the hilt parts are from TCSS, I'm not ready to newbielink:https://theskinnyvibes.com/phenq-reviews [nonactive] yet for phenq machine hilt pieces just yet. Also worth noting: the grip is temporary (it was a test, I need to redo it cleanly). Please forgive the bad picture quality:

There's one big problem though: now I want to build more!

May the Force serve you well

UPDATE:
Changed the grip, added some kind of... herm... clamp? thingie separating the grip from the switch/emitter section, and added a metal bit on the emitter, reminiscent of the Graflex's bunny ears.

I have to admit I did a very shoddy job on the emitter to attach that tiny metal bit... but at least it's suitably fastened >.>

Your saber looks so cool. I've just started in the saber-making field. I'm going to read all the helpful posts and start building my first one. Your post has inspired me a lot and I'll try to make one like yours.
« Last Edit: October 15, 2018, 06:54:16 AM by MikeGibbs »

retrousse