fiduciary

Author Topic: Vader's Vault MPP  (Read 3333 times)

Offline fsuman110

• Experienced Force User
  • Um...Hello?
Re: Vader's Vault MPP
« Reply #60 on: November 09, 2017, 06:33:36 PM »
Did you try the delayed deactivation Luminara suggested, fsuman? I do find myself accidentally deactivating the saber quite often and was wondering if the delay helped.

Nope, not yet. I used it for Halloween, but I changed my grip on it so that I wasn't accidentally turning it off and on. But I still plan on adjusting it.

Have you changed any of the other settings? I have found that the default settings as far as swing sensitivity are perfect for me. I never get phantom swing noises because the sensitivity is too high, but I also don't have to swing very hard to get the sounds to register. It must be a fine balance, but it's really been super tight. I wonder if that's because of the CSv4? I had to mess with the settings on my Flex quite a bit to get them to my liking.

Offline Korvus

• Force User
  • Blips and Chitz!
« Reply #61 on: November 10, 2017, 06:31:18 AM »
Did you try the delayed deactivation Luminara suggested, fsuman? I do find myself accidentally deactivating the saber quite often and was wondering if the delay helped.

Nope, not yet. I used it for Halloween, but I changed my grip on it so that I wasn't accidentally turning it off and on. But I still plan on adjusting it.

Have you changed any of the other settings? I have found that the default settings as far as swing sensitivity are perfect for me. I never get phantom swing noises because the sensitivity is too high, but I also don't have to swing very hard to get the sounds to register. It must be a fine balance, but it's really been super tight. I wonder if that's because of the CSv4? I had to mess with the settings on my Flex quite a bit to get them to my liking.

Yeah, aside from the delay there is nothing I think I need to change. The swings are perfect.

Offline Korvus

• Force User
  • Blips and Chitz!
« Reply #62 on: November 14, 2017, 08:30:57 PM »
Finally got around to modifying the deactivation delay. I changed it from 200 (400 ms) to 800 (1600 ms). Accidental deactivation problem solved.