fiduciary

Author Topic: New Inquisitor (Season 2)  (Read 11630 times)

Offline C_Kilfeather

• No Force
  • Um...Hello?
New Inquisitor (Season 2)
« on: October 02, 2015, 04:27:39 PM »
The new inquisitor in Season 2 of "Rebels" is unmasked! Voiced by Sarah Michelle Gellar, The Seventh Sister is trying to hunt down assumed surviving jedi, Ahsoka Tano, as well as the rest of the rebels.
Here's a first look at the Seventh Sister:
The Seventh Sister Unmasked | Star Wars Rebels - YouTube

Offline Onli-Won Kanomi

• Master Force User
  • Jedi Knight Of Faith
Re: New Inquisitor (Season 2)
« Reply #1 on: October 02, 2015, 09:43:34 PM »
SMG eh...sooooo Buffy the Jedi Slayer? LOL

hmmm, interesting...
To DREAM the IMPOSSIBLE DREAM. To FIGHT the unbeatable foe. To BEAR with unbearable sorrow. To RUN where the brave dare not go. To RIGHT the unrightable wrong. To LOVE, PURE AND CHASTE, FROM AFAR [-sigh-]. To TRY, when your arms are too weary; to REACH the unreachable Star!... This is my Quest; To follow that Star, no matter how hopeless, no matter how far...

Offline KingOfDathomir

• Master Force User
  • Call me... Old Master
« Reply #2 on: October 03, 2015, 02:02:36 AM »
Still not convinced this isn't Barriss, though she may be a surviving Dathomiri witch. Not sure though, as the character description implies this new inquisitor knew Ahsoka, and knew she yet lived. Might even be one of the padawans Ahsoka took to Illum in TCW Season 5.

Korbanth Sid
Korbanth MW3
Korbanth DM1 v2014
RomanProps Inception Elite
MR 2005 Anakin ROTS LE
Korbanth Duke
HFFX ANH Darth Vader
SF Luke ROTJ Hero
Korbanth Crossguard
Korbanth Graflex v2.0 (Finn-flex)
AHS w/ Crystal Shard v1
Pachstore Shadowblade (SWR Darksaber)
VyleOne TCW Asajj Ventress (3-D printed, 1:1)
VyleOne TCW Pre-Viszla Darksaber (3-D printed, 1:1)
KR Sabers Kenobi ROTS

Offline 97th Acolyte

• Master Force User
  • [insert witty comment here]
« Reply #3 on: October 03, 2015, 11:23:00 AM »
Still not convinced this isn't Barriss, though she may be a surviving Dathomiri witch. Not sure though, as the character description implies this new inquisitor knew Ahsoka, and knew she yet lived. Might even be one of the padawans Ahsoka took to Illum in TCW Season 5.

I can see that happening. Based on the fact she's hunting for Ahsoka, etc. Looks like a cool character, anyways. :)
Proud owner of:       JSK1 - Jaina Solo Kotobukiya lightsaber - created by Bombarta
Harp's Starkiller/Kylo Ren fusion - Prizm                      
Deadpool's Deathstick - CS2.5 Reveal, JQsabers               
JK-Sabers Battle damaged/Reveal Maul - Empty             
US Raven
Korbanth:
 Darth Maul - Empty
 Duke - NBv2, JQSabers
 Qui Gon - NBv2, MasterSabers

Offline methos2523

• No Force
  • Um...Hello?
« Reply #4 on: October 03, 2015, 01:22:49 PM »
i'm absolutely in love with that new inquisitor saber already...

anyone planning a run of them? *looks around eagerly*

Offline C_Kilfeather

• No Force
  • Um...Hello?
« Reply #5 on: October 03, 2015, 07:35:18 PM »
i'm absolutely in love with that new inquisitor saber already...

anyone planning a run of them? *looks around eagerly*

I'm surprised no one has jumped on the inquisitor's sabers already! At least as an aesthetic prop. (A functioning spin-guard saber would be above and beyond)! ;)

Offline darth hondo

• Master Force User
  • there can only be two
« Reply #6 on: October 04, 2015, 09:35:36 PM »
According to her description on SW wiki  seventh sister is said to be a Mirialan, same as Bariss Offee.  other connection between  SS and BO remains unclear

Offline bombarta

• Master Force User
  • Impressive..... most Impressive!
« Reply #7 on: October 04, 2015, 11:29:20 PM »
I don't think it's barriss, no face tattoos and her size and movement and voice is wrong.  More likely one of the padawon. She actually moves more like ventress and is the right size of build.  Speaks similar to her as well. Also seventh sister could imply night sister.
I don't know, i gotta bad feeling about this!

Offline KingOfDathomir

• Master Force User
  • Call me... Old Master
« Reply #8 on: October 05, 2015, 02:25:50 AM »
Ventress died during the Clone Wars, though, and didn't have any offspring, at least not with Vos. Barriss is still alive, "for later use" as Dave Filoni puts it. And I'm sure they can remove tattoos in Star Wars. The Seventh Sister has to be familiar with Ahsoka, though a lot of time has passed since she left the temple up 'till Rebels.

Korbanth Sid
Korbanth MW3
Korbanth DM1 v2014
RomanProps Inception Elite
MR 2005 Anakin ROTS LE
Korbanth Duke
HFFX ANH Darth Vader
SF Luke ROTJ Hero
Korbanth Crossguard
Korbanth Graflex v2.0 (Finn-flex)
AHS w/ Crystal Shard v1
Pachstore Shadowblade (SWR Darksaber)
VyleOne TCW Asajj Ventress (3-D printed, 1:1)
VyleOne TCW Pre-Viszla Darksaber (3-D printed, 1:1)
KR Sabers Kenobi ROTS

Offline bombarta

• Master Force User
« Reply #9 on: October 05, 2015, 03:18:29 AM »
Ventress didn't die during the clone wars, where did you find that info? Watch season six extras, she becomes a bounty hunter and grows her hair out.
Anakin did not kill her when he found her.
I almost garentee she and maul will make an appearance at some point. Anything out side of the movies and the clone wars cartoons and Rebels is not deemed canon. So if you only read ventress is dead via wiki, ignore it.

Offline methos2523

• No Force
  • Um...Hello?
« Reply #10 on: October 05, 2015, 04:00:10 AM »
where did you hear Rebels isn't canon, I thought it was pretty well established that it was canon now for the 'new' timeline?

"We're all very dedicated, and we know this show is going to be canon, so we take that responsibility very seriously. We know that on the one hand there's an audience who's going to be watching this that knows everything there is to know about Lucasfilm canon and knows beyond that tons of stuff from the Expanded Universe, which may or may not turn out to be canon once Lucasfilm decides what is official and what's not."

~ Greg Weisman interview with IGN about Rebels

Offline bombarta

• Master Force User
« Reply #11 on: October 05, 2015, 06:30:03 AM »
I didn't say rebels was not canon and i also didn't state it could be ventress, learn to read.

I clearly state above.

Anything out side of the movies and the clone wars cartoons and Rebels is not deemed canon.  ( that means i include it as canon ).
That interview can be taken with a pinch of salt on IGN

And while your at it where is the evidence ventress is dead? Since you stated she is?
« Last Edit: October 05, 2015, 06:37:11 AM by bombarta »

Offline C_Kilfeather

• No Force
  • Um...Hello?
« Reply #12 on: October 05, 2015, 07:23:08 AM »
I don't think it's Barriss either, (for previously stated and obvious reasons). Also, the male  inquisitor apparently is titled "The Fifth Brother," so I have the feeling the two belong to some other kind of faction, cult, etc. with at least seven members or "children" and these two were the chosen ones to hunt down the rebels.
I do like the idea of them being descendants of Dathomirian witches or something.
BUT, I guess we won't really find out until Lucasfilms & Disney release further information, or even until the episode debut.
(I honestly wasn't planning on following "rebels"  but it's starting to sound interesting, especially with Ahsoka).

Offline SharkyMcShark

• Force User
  • Um...Hello?
« Reply #13 on: October 05, 2015, 07:36:51 PM »
And while your at it where is the evidence ventress is dead? Since you stated she is?

SPOILERS BELOW

She dies during Dark Disciple, which is considered canon (and was actually based on a foundation of unproduced Clone Wars scripts).

Offline bombarta

• Master Force User
« Reply #14 on: October 05, 2015, 10:10:04 PM »
Ah its based on the unfinished episodes i have seen with ventress.
Don't hold your breath that this remains canon. If Disney think they can make money she's still alive.
Plus her fights with ahsoka were always fun.
Be a shame if she's killed off via a book as her character was starting to grow really well in season five.
In the uncut footage it doesn't look like vos and ventress want to pull their sabers on each other.
I guess I'll have to hope she's not dead yet as one book with her is not enough.

retrousse