fiduciary

Author Topic: Arca Jeth Lightsaber References  (Read 5435 times)

Offline Choos

• Padawan Learner
  • Yep new
Arca Jeth Lightsaber References
« on: April 28, 2015, 10:17:14 PM »
Hi peeps,

Can anyone help with a good reference pic of Arca Jeths Lightsaber?

I have vague memories of the character from my old (and long gone) Star Wars Tales of the Jedi Dark Horse comics and think he had a green blade but no memory of the what the hilt looked like.

Offline Paul Lanski

• Master Force User
  • facebook.com/adrigraphics
Re: Arca Jeth Lightsaber References
« Reply #1 on: April 29, 2015, 03:37:30 AM »

Offline Choos

• Padawan Learner
  • Yep new
« Reply #2 on: April 29, 2015, 02:05:18 PM »
Thanks Paul, reminds me I need to get his robe as well!

I did some googling as well but can't find anything that shows his LS clearly, maybe their isn't a definitive reference pic?

This one looks great but you only get an idea of the pommel and emitter but doesn't look the same as the other pics... I think.

Offline eastern57

• Neato Jedi Knight
  • Master Force User
« Reply #3 on: April 29, 2015, 03:54:03 PM »
You are correct that this was a long time ago, possibly even predating "lightsaber consistency", because it was a rare concept in that particular series.  The best shot is a partial shot of it on his belt (below) from the first book, but I don't think he actually ignites it before he dies in that series (spoiler alert... oops)... and it certainly doesn't look like that in any other picture.  Regardless, depending on what book of the Tales of the Jedi, all the jedi (in a single book) had either a greenish/yellow or (all jedi had a) blue blade.  References and reference pics to ANY of the hilts in that series is hit or miss - including Exar Kun's iconic double-baby-blue... they all change frame by frame.  Trust me, I've been through these books a lot.

Here - if you're looking for a consistent, "canon-non-canon" hilt... there isn't one.
http://archive.facetasm.com/bundles/bilderundworte/uploads/catalog/product/126001/item126499.4.jpg

Offline Choos

• Padawan Learner
  • Yep new
« Reply #4 on: April 29, 2015, 05:38:16 PM »
Thank you, that is an awesome page... Will have to go and grab the TPB.

Arkanians have the best hands as well.

retrousse