fiduciary

Recent Posts

+ 1 on Orgus Din
+ The totally infeasible Unnamed saber  :wink:
+ 1 to my first post on a unique Ace design. <--- Can I do that? Eh why not!  :cool:
Plecter Labs / Re: Weird sound font issue with CF8 (SOLVED)
« Last post by MikeyX on Today at 01:30:57 PM »
I've been travelling so sorry I didn't get to reply sooner with working values - glad I was able to help, and Juan chipped in with the standard values to get it all fixed quickly  :grin:
Totally get what you're saying about overlapping. But despite that, annnd owning a Mace Windu ep3 from 89sabers, I would still love to see Acerocket tackle it.

There's just something about the quality of Orbital Machining's work that makes me really want him to do this hilt.

\_(ツ)_/

Well, I'm trying to complete the collection. I just don't see the point in owning multiple versions of one saber when the differences between them are negligible.
Totally get what you're saying about overlapping. But despite that, annnd owning a Mace Windu ep3 from 89sabers, I would still love to see Acerocket tackle it.

There's just something about the quality of Orbital Machining's work that makes me really want him to do this hilt.

\_(ツ)_/

@Foe Hammer and all you folks asking for a Mace Windu Episode III, it's been done. You need to stay up to date on the Facebook groups. No, I'm not a big fan of the FB groups but a lot of the "action" is happening over there. Peter Zhang of 89sabers made an amazing Mace Windu episode II/III. It's practically perfect! Now, I just don't see the reason for making this saber again when a near 100% accurate copy is already available. Acerocket is the only one who makes an awesome near 100% accurate Obi Wan TPM, so it just makes sense to not have saber smiths overlap each other. Also, I mean absolutely no disrespect towards Acerocket or anyone else. I'm sure Acerocket could make a really awesome Mace Windu too!
@Foe Hammer and all you folks asking for a Mace Windu Episode III, it's been done. You need to stay up to date on the Facebook groups. No, I'm not a big fan of the FB groups but a lot of the "action" is happening over there. Peter Zhang of 89sabers made an amazing Mace Windu episode II/III. It's practically perfect! Now, I just don't see the reason for making this saber again when a near 100% accurate copy is already available. Acerocket is the only one who makes an awesome near 100% accurate Obi Wan TPM, so it just makes sense to not have saber smiths overlap each other. Also, I mean absolutely no disrespect towards Acerocket or anyone else. I'm sure Acerocket could make a really awesome Mace Windu too!
Open Source Sound Cards / Re: TeensySaber Software Discussion
« Last post by gmcivor on Today at 09:11:02 AM »

Is the battery charged? (It seems like you might be touching the vtest pin, maybe the voltage cutoff is preventing it from starting.

It was a brand new battery... Never thought to check I am charging right now to see if it makes a difference.

Well right now it seems be working... I will let it charge more.. but that seems to be doing the trick... I never thought a brand new battery would cause the problem....

Thanks for the suggestion.

Saber Modifications & Customs / Re: savage beast build log
« Last post by bombarta on Today at 09:06:09 AM »
Next stage.

Saber Modifications & Customs / savage beast build log
« Last post by bombarta on Today at 09:04:35 AM »
Savage Beast ( savage opress ) saber build log.

Blade holder in progress.
Open Source Sound Cards / Re: TeensySaber Software Discussion
« Last post by gmcivor on Today at 08:11:56 AM »

Did it help?
They look good to me at least.

No, it did not help. It is very puzzling....

Is the battery charged? (It seems like you might be touching the vtest pin, maybe the voltage cutoff is preventing it from starting.

It was a brand new battery... Never thought to check I am charging right now to see if it makes a difference.
You've done enough Obi TPM sabers, time for something different.
No reason he can't do another Obi TPM run in addition to the new things.

Only Ace himself can determine that.  :wink: