fiduciary

Recent Posts

Off Topic - Non SW / Re: Juassic World: Fallen Kingdom
« Last post by Kanjiklub on Today at 03:51:00 AM »
Ok. Not as good as the last one. I really Like Colin Treverow after his comments, and how he looks at the fans.
Lightsabers / Re: FS: Solo's Hold Padawan
« Last post by 04eblue on July 17, 2018, 10:41:16 PM »
Bump
Lightsabers / Re: 89sabers Graflex with Nanov4
« Last post by I71A on July 17, 2018, 09:53:38 PM »
No, it's the static bladeplug from KR Sabers.
Pm'ind you
Lightsabers / Re: FS: VadersVault 'Bleeding Edge' Havoc
« Last post by brthegreat117 on July 17, 2018, 08:29:56 PM »
Pending Payment
Questions/Comments / Re: Want to buy custom saber
« Last post by Yaraell_Ren on July 17, 2018, 08:08:18 PM »
Also, check out Phoenix Props' new Starkiller run of hilts. These are supposed to be super accurate versions. https://www.facebook.com/phoenix.props15/
General Discussions - SW / Re: Billy Dee is it True?!
« Last post by Yaraell_Ren on July 17, 2018, 08:06:14 PM »
I like to think he will. They have to deal with leia/Carrie passing. With the flak they’ve gotten I think they’ll play it safe and not have two OT deaths in one movie. Regardless if it on or off screen.

For sure. If you ask me, I'd like to see some new trilogy characters dying... preferably between Rey, Poe, Finn, and Rose. It would keep things more suspenseful than to kill off 'obvious' OT characters
Questions/Comments / Re: Want to buy custom saber
« Last post by Hiryushiro on July 17, 2018, 08:02:57 PM »
If you're looking for a Starkiller hilt, I recommend you to check out Vader's Vault (saber guild member here). Highly customizable, super detailed, and reliable Starkiller - Vader's Vault
Hi,
Thank you for your answers, Vader's vault starkiller's saber looks good but 2600$ is a bit too much for me.
I'll see what i can get for less than 2300$.
General Discussions - SW / Re: Billy Dee is it True?!
« Last post by SUPREME LEADER SNOKE on July 17, 2018, 08:00:12 PM »
I like to think he will. They have to deal with leia/Carrie passing. With the flak they’ve gotten I think they’ll play it safe and not have two OT deaths in one movie. Regardless if it on or off screen.
The Game Console / Re: New Battlefront DLC 2016
« Last post by Yaraell_Ren on July 17, 2018, 07:59:50 PM »
Yes! It'll be so amazing with the new graphics:) Takes me back to the 'old battlefront 2' days lol