fiduciary

Author Topic: Official Force Fx troubleshooting FAQS  (Read 103230 times)

Offline Sailesh

• No Force
  • Um...Hello?
Re: Official Force Fx troubleshooting FAQS
« Reply #75 on: January 21, 2017, 01:04:24 PM »
Hi everyone,

I've got the Master replicas Force fx Darth Vader ANH lightsaber (6*AA battery 2003 version). It lights up and down, but the sound effects have suddenly stopped working.

I'd be extremely grateful if anyone has any advise on how I can trouble shoot the problem and get the sound working again. Do I need to replace the battery and speaker pack?

Many thanks

Offline trirevan

• No Force
  • Um...Hello?
« Reply #76 on: March 11, 2017, 03:39:35 PM »
Hi I just registered to this site in desperation looking for a solution to a problem I'm having. I just bought a new Force FX Darth Vader lightsaber and when I turn it on all it does is repeatedly play clashing/crashing sounds without stopping, regardless of how much or how little the saber is moving. I've tried different batteries and moving the blade in any way or hitting it doesn't seem to change anything. I'd like to know if anyone has any ideas on what's going on or what I should do.

Offline Skywalker17

• No Force
  • Um...Hello?
« Reply #77 on: November 28, 2017, 09:01:56 PM »
My 2010 Hasbro Anakin Skywalker Ep. 3 removable blade fx lightsaber, the light and the sound barely work. The light will be extremely dim and won't power all the way up the blade. After 2-3 seconds after ignition, it will just stop working and then won't turn back on. At first I thought it may have been a connection problem with the battery pack but I don't think that's what's up anymore. Any ideas on this?

Offline Braulio_luna

• No Force
  • Um...Hello?
« Reply #78 on: December 30, 2017, 10:03:12 PM »
Hi! I just made my account (Braulio.luna9615@gmail.com) because I have a really important question. My Black Series Luke skywalker (ANH) lightsaber  is having sound issues, it turns on, but doesnt have sound to it, i tried many general things but nothing seemed to work. I would really appreciate a answer to this problem from anybody! Thank you!

Offline Jamesxfm

• No Force
  • Um...Hello?
« Reply #79 on: July 31, 2018, 02:35:37 AM »
My lightsaber  won’t turn off in the middle but when on centre of the blade goes out. Can’t figure it out. Any ideas?

Offline CelticGEM

• No Force
  • Um...Hello?
« Reply #80 on: May 17, 2019, 09:12:17 AM »
I picked up a Black Series Darth Vader Force FX Lightsaber which only made a quick electronic sounding clicking sound when the switch was pressed and the blade didn't light up. I put in brand new Energizer Ultimate Lithium batteries and the only improvement was the sound changed from a quick click to two to three buzzing sounds whenever the switch is activated without the blade igniting. I've tried removing the batteries and reseating them but nothing changed. I'm convinced that some repair is needed. Can anybody help?
« Last Edit: May 17, 2019, 09:30:29 AM by CelticGEM »

Offline SecretBlue02

• No Force
  • Um...Hello?
« Reply #81 on: June 23, 2019, 06:44:01 PM »
I have a new question. My Yoda FX Lightsaber's sound keeps going out. It's been doing this since 2012, when I got it. How can I fix it?

Offline Pistol cade

• No Force
  • Um...Hello?
« Reply #82 on: October 11, 2020, 07:59:38 PM »
I have been looking through posts here and haven’t found one to help me out. I just got a new kit fisto fx saber, and it’s working pretty good. After battling some of my friends I noticed that if another saber hits mind hard enough, it will turn off. No sounds, no visual, just goes blank. Once I turn it off and back on again it will be fine but every time it has a hard collision it turns off. Any knowledge/help I could get?

Offline eastern57

• Neato Jedi Knight
  • Master Force User
« Reply #83 on: October 12, 2020, 02:14:39 AM »
You might be jarring or dislodging one of the battery connections.  If you insert a few layers of aluminium foil (as a shim) between the battery connections and wrap some tape around the battery module, so the cells don't shift, it might help.

Offline vanesa

• No Force
  • Um...Hello?
    • Logic Ics
« Reply #84 on: November 24, 2020, 12:26:32 AM »
Your list of Official Force Fx troubleshooting FAQs is very specific, thank you.

retrousse