fiduciary

Author Topic: Force fx Lightsabers (MR & Hasbro signature series)  (Read 7973 times)

Offline ForceFX

• No Force
  • Um...Hello?
Force fx Lightsabers (MR & Hasbro signature series)
« on: November 07, 2017, 11:35:46 AM »
Does any one here has a complete list of all force fx lightsabers by MR or Hasbro (signature series). I am looking to complete my collection of MR lightsabers (now at 15 pcs , incl construction set) but i think there are still some pcs missing since i have seen different packaging pics online (eg mace windu sw-206, i have this one from ROTS but there is one apparantly from aotc aswel woth another box?). And from hasbro there are 15 as far is i can tell? (Signature series). The black series are reissueing of the seignatire ones? Thanks a lot if any bosy has some more info on this topic for me.. grts

Offline Darth Brooks

• Experienced Force User
  • Um...Hello?
Re: Force fx Lightsabers (MR & Hasbro signature series)
« Reply #1 on: November 07, 2017, 12:08:37 PM »
This should get you every thing MR ever did...

Master Replicas comprehensive checklist
« Last Edit: November 07, 2017, 12:22:55 PM by Darth Brooks »

Offline WEDGE ANTILLES

• formerly known as Cobalt60
  • FX-SABERS VIP II
  • Master Force User
  • May the LAG be with you
Re: Force fx Lightsabers (MR & Hasbro signature series)
« Reply #2 on: November 07, 2017, 07:19:52 PM »
I have about a dozen of the old MR FX sabers tucked away under the stairs in my basement,  still sealed in their original packaging (read: never opened).

which ones do you already have? 

(it might be easier to just make a list of the ones you have already -- I'll check to see if I happen to have any of the unicorns you are missing).
"The Star Wars story is really the tragedy of Darth Vader. That is the story.
Once Vader dies, he doesn't come back to life, the Emperor doesn't get cloned, and Luke doesn't get married..."
- George Lucas

retrousse