fiduciary

Author Topic: Saberproject Shop - Products and Services Page  (Read 12449 times)

Offline Bertuzzi

• Board Moderator
  • Experienced Force User
  • German Saber-Engineer
Saberproject Shop - Products and Services Page
« on: December 12, 2016, 12:40:39 AM »
Saberproject Shop – Services and Pricing

Facebook: http://www.facebook.com/Saberproject-Shop-160477807383167/
Youtube: Saberproject - YouTube

Welcome at Saberproject Shop! We are building sabers since 2009 and are proud to offer our services here at the FX-sabers forums.
The following prices are base prices; the actual price depends on many parameters like the design and complexity of the saber and all kinds of additional features.

-------

Services and Prices

We focus on installs of Plecter Labs Soundboards into empty, customer supplied hilts but also offer MHS-based custom sabers.
All our sabers have the following specifications in common:
  • Plecter Labs Soundboard
  • 3D-printed chasses specifically made for your saber
  • Tri-Cree XP-E2 LED
  • inhilt rechargeable li-ion battery (pack)

Install Service for
  • Nano Biscotte: from 120,-€ + materials
  • Crystal Shard: from 150,-€ + materials
  • Petit Crouton: from 250,-€ + materials
  • Crystal Focus: from 300,-€ + materials

All prices heavily depend on the complexity of the saber that shall be installed. These are base prices. Furthermore VAT (19%) has to be added to the total.

Mid-Rage Custom Sabers (with NB or CS): from 600,-€
High-End Custom Sabers (with PC or CF): from 850,-€

The prices for all other features (CEx + R.I.C.E., Accent-LEDs, Bargraphs, Crystal Chambers, Weathering etc.) depend on the design and complexity of the saber.

References shown here at fx-sabers:

-------

Shipping

We ship wordwide, using DHL services. All shipments will be insured and tracked. Please contact me for a quote.

-------

Payment Policy

We accept to type of payment:
  • bank transfer (within the European Union)
  • PayPal (add +4,0% to the price)
-------

Warranty Info
Limited Warranty covers defects in workmanship for the Product for a period of 90 days from the original date of Receipt from Saberproject Shop.

This limited Warranty does not cover any damage due to

acts of God, accident, misuse, abuse, negligence, improper handling, commercial use or modifications of this Product, or normal wear and tear;
improper operation or maintenance of this Product; or
attempted repair by any party other than Saberproject Shop.*
This Limited Warranty does not apply where it is determined by the Saberproject Shop that there is no fault with the Product itself. Repairs not covered by the Limited Warranty may, at Saberproject Shop’s discretion, be carried out at the owner's expense.

And - You, the customer, are responsible for the cost of returning the Product to and return shipping from Saberproject Shop.

Electronics, such as soundboards, batteries and LEDs are not warranted by the Saberproject Shop, as we did not make them.

Plecter Labs Soundboard repairs must be performed by Plecter Labs. You will be responsible for any fees this incurs.

*If you attempt to repair it yourself, the warranty is void. I will repair, but it will be at the buyers expense.

Warranty is non-transferable.
« Last Edit: January 25, 2017, 01:42:12 AM by Bertuzzi »

Offline dday

• Mining Colony Members
  • No Force
  • Um...Hello?
Re: Saberproject Shop - Products and Services Page
« Reply #1 on: January 10, 2018, 08:15:30 AM »
I've used Saberproject for a few installs so far and have already booked 17+ installs with him in this year for a run of my sabers. I can speak to the quality and thought put into his products and highly recommend Saberproject shop!

Offline Obi_1

• Mining Colony Members
  • Experienced Force User
  • Creator of DIYino - first open source FX-board
Re: Saberproject Shop - Products and Services Page
« Reply #2 on: January 11, 2018, 03:40:59 AM »
Good to see fellow Germans in this forum!

I ordered a couple of supplies from Saberproject (blades, custom LED modules etc.), friendly and competent service, fast shipping. One of the best sites for saber related stuff in the EU (and I mean Europe not the Extended Universe, mind  :laugh:).

retrousse