fiduciary

Author Topic: Beyond The Outer Rim services page  (Read 11920 times)

Offline garymorris2

• Board Moderator
  • Experienced Force User
  • grey jedi
Beyond The Outer Rim services page
« on: September 14, 2016, 04:40:54 PM »
Beyond The Outer Rim
Services and warranty page

Hello everyone! Welcome from Beyond The Outer Rim!

Here at The Outer Rim we set out to make a elegant but strong saber. Our sabers can be put on display or put to the test of time and strength. Each of the Knight level saber is modular so that you can mix and match your saber to be unique to your specifications. As we move forward our goal is to make each batch of sabers better and more versatile than the last.

We hope you will join us on a quest to build beautiful,powerful sabers inside and out! 

Outer rim saber (Knight level) this will be the base version of our Outer Rim Sabers. Each Base OR saber will include the following

-Fully removable core
-Nano Biscotte V3 sound module
-comes with 2 stock sound fonts (visit saberfont.com to find more downloadable fonts)
-choice of red, blue or green
-Bright Luxeon Tri-Rebel Star LEDs
-Illuminated crystal chamber with real quartz crystal
-TrustFire Protected 3.7V 2400mAh 18650 Lithium Battery
-2.1m recharge port
-blade plug and Allen key
-Blade holder, grip section, switch section, pommel are modular
-Beyond the outer rim
-Mining Colony application service ,warranty and pricing.

*Labor Fees included in price unless otherwise specified, all prices subject to change. Pricing DOES NOT include return shipping fees.*
Payments via Paypal only
Be advised these prices do not include parts cost. Additional parts required for you build will be passed on to you.

Outer rim saber(basic version) this will be the base version of my outer rim sabers. a limited number sabers will be r
-Blade holder, grip section, switch section, pommel are inter changeable and MHS compadible. ( I will not sale individual parts, sabers come whole)

Some sabers will come standard with battle damage and weathering.  If saber is not weathered or battle damaged you can request it at no additional charge.

Easily change the battery for those extended dueling sessions

All sabers come with an illuminated crystal chamber that mimics the blade color and flash

Outer Rim Saber (Master level)

-Fully removable core
-RGB luxeon rebal star
-10 blade colors profiles, 6 pre-mixed colors  and custom color mixing
-Petite Crouton sound module, holds up to 6 sound fonts comes with 2 stock sound fonts (visit saberfont.com to find
 more downloadable fonts)
-auxilery switch for lock up and blaster sounds
-Illuminated crystal chamber with real quartz crystal
-TrustFire Protected 3.7V 2400mAh 18650 Lithium Battery and battery holder
-2.1m recharge port
-blade plug and Allen key
-Blade holder, grip section, switch section, pommel are modular
-The Master level sabers will have 10 blade colors profiles, 6 ready to use pre-mixed colors and custom color mixing       using the rice  R.I.C.E. program.A video will be posted with a demonstration on how to use  the R.I.C.E.

Grand Master saber These sabers will be one of a kind build, no two will be the same. Each month a limited number of these sabers will be released. They will very in size, color, design and style. The detail and aesthetics on the grand master saber will be more unique and intricate.

Base saber upgrades each month I will release a limited number of sound card upgrades(based on sound card availability). Core breaks down into two parts, the top of the core houses the switch/switches, sound card,recharge port tri-LEDs and rice port. The bottom of the core houses the battery, speaker and crystal chamber. This allows the users to upgrade the saber to just about any sound card on the market, Petite crouton, Crystal Focus, Spark2, Igniter, PRIZM, etc.. etc.

-Prizm upgrade $200 includes RGB LED
-Petite Crouton upgrade $225 includes RGB LED
-Crystal focus upgrade $250 includes RGB LED
-Spark upgrade $160
-Spark color upgrade $180 includes Z6
-Igniter Upgrade $225 includes Z6
-based on sound card availability

Limited Warranty covers defects in workmanship for the Product for a period of 365 days from the original date of Receipt from Gary.

This limited Warranty does not cover any damage due to (1) acts of God, accident, misuse, abuse, negligence, improper handling, commercial use or modifications of this Product, or normal wear and tear; (2) improper operation or maintenance of this Product; or (3) attempted repair by any party other than Gary.* This Limited Warranty does not apply where it is determined by Jango that there is no fault with the Product itself. Repairs not covered by the Limited Warranty may, at Gary's discretion, be carried out at the owner's expense.

And - You, the customer, are responsible for the cost of returning the Product to and return shipping from Gary.

Electronics, such as soundboards, batteries and LEDs are not warranted by me, as I did not make them.

Crystal Focus Repairs must be preformed by Plecterlabs. You will be responsible for any fees this incurs.

*If you attempt to repair it yourself, the warranty is void. I will repair, but it will be at the buyers expense.

Warranty is non transferable.

« Last Edit: January 27, 2017, 09:13:59 PM by garymorris2 »

Offline NateWitt1

• Force User
  • Yeah, that's right Princess!
Re: Beyond The Outer Rim services page
« Reply #1 on: September 14, 2016, 06:28:52 PM »
Congrats Gary, keep up the great work!

Offline RyDiddy

• Mining Colony Members
  • Master Force User
« Reply #2 on: September 14, 2016, 06:46:04 PM »
Congratulations Gary, your sabers look fantastic

Offline Wildcard

• Master Force User
  • This is an ex-parrot.
« Reply #3 on: September 15, 2016, 03:29:33 PM »
Congratulations Gary!

Offline Kappy79

• Force User
  • "...." - Luke Skywalker ,TFA
« Reply #4 on: September 16, 2016, 02:41:22 PM »
Nice Gary! I love your Sabers.  Each one is a true work of art.

Offline Burns3558

• No Force
« Reply #5 on: December 24, 2016, 10:16:21 PM »
Gary I am a huge fan of your work. I sent you a private message.

Offline Jaeger

• No Force
  • Sith
    • Uno de Nosotros
« Reply #6 on: January 27, 2017, 03:46:00 PM »
Absolutely stunning work.

Offline Lord Dracus

• Master Force User
  • "The force is mine to command."
« Reply #7 on: February 07, 2017, 01:14:03 PM »
PM sent.

Offline toad

• No Force
  • Pointy end goes into the other guy... right?
« Reply #8 on: April 19, 2017, 07:05:21 PM »
I'm an extremely happy owner of one of Gary's blades.  They are indeed fighting works of art.  Kesh is fast, tough, and balanced well for either a heavy or mid blade. 

I had her at a con recently with my Saber group and had unending questions of where I got her.

Moar plz!  :)

retrousse