fiduciary

Author Topic: Darth Maul is back (Officially)  (Read 52218 times)

Offline KingOfDathomir

• Master Force User
  • Call me... Old Master
Re: Darth Maul is back (Officially)
« Reply #210 on: June 19, 2013, 10:06:06 PM »
In the Plagueis novel it clearly states that Plagueis was alive and well until the very same moment Maul was cut in half by Obi-wan Kenobi, so perhaps Maul was never Sith either, being the apprentice of the apprentice and all :o

Korbanth Sid
Korbanth MW3
Korbanth DM1 v2014
RomanProps Inception Elite
MR 2005 Anakin ROTS LE
Korbanth Duke
HFFX ANH Darth Vader
SF Luke ROTJ Hero
Korbanth Crossguard
Korbanth Graflex v2.0 (Finn-flex)
AHS w/ Crystal Shard v1
Pachstore Shadowblade (SWR Darksaber)
VyleOne TCW Asajj Ventress (3-D printed, 1:1)
VyleOne TCW Pre-Viszla Darksaber (3-D printed, 1:1)
KR Sabers Kenobi ROTS

Offline kamakazykid

• Gungan
  • Experienced Force User
« Reply #211 on: June 20, 2013, 01:15:00 AM »
I think Darth Maul talks too much in TCW. In the EU and TPM he was a silent sith assassin and i really miss that quality in him and that's what made him such a great and interesting character (and the double edged lightsaber).

I disagree.
Only because it keeps Sam Witwer involved in star wars voice over work.  8)

I agree.. Sam does great voice over work. His voice work as the emperor for the TFU games was fantastic. In the interview when he did his Sidious impression I was thoroughly impressed and thought, wow this guy is a true SW fan not just some guy getting a paycheck.

Offline mostwanted

• Padawan Learner
  • I might reply late, I need my sleep ;-P
« Reply #212 on: October 15, 2013, 10:15:38 AM »
I think some characters are best left in the grave. Darth Maul being one of them. He seemed like he had the potential to be an extremely powerful Sith, too bad he became one of Sidious' pawns in the movies. Clone Wars should have left him dead. I wouldn't have minded if Darth Maul's ghost appeared in the series, but they just ruined a somewhat significant plot point in The Phantom Menace. I mean, you watch Qui Gon die in front of his apprentice and Obi uses intellect to outwit Maul and avenge his master, oh wait, JK he didn't really kill Maul, sorry Obi, we had you going there for a second. I think they just needed something to do with Savage after he failed to kill Dooku and they decided Maul was their best option.

100% agree
Sold - Quigon jinn Lightsaber

Sold -Korbanth Duke

Offline Malachor V

• Padawan Learner
  • Um...Hello?
« Reply #213 on: September 25, 2018, 10:16:53 AM »
Yes, agree.

retrousse