fiduciary

Author Topic: LB CUSTOM SABERS - Product Services & Build Log  (Read 39357 times)

Offline Lord Bane

• Board Moderator
  • Master Force User
  • LB CUSTOM SABERS
Re: LB CUSTOM SABERS - Product Services & Build Log
« Reply #60 on: August 09, 2015, 08:53:08 AM »
New Post added and Build Log updated

Offline Lord Bane

• Board Moderator
  • Master Force User
  • LB CUSTOM SABERS
« Reply #61 on: September 03, 2015, 08:13:19 PM »
Build Log Updated and New Post Added.

Offline Lord Bane

• Board Moderator
  • Master Force User
  • LB CUSTOM SABERS
« Reply #62 on: October 28, 2015, 08:00:55 PM »
Build Log Updated and new post added.

Offline Lord Bane

• Board Moderator
  • Master Force User
  • LB CUSTOM SABERS
« Reply #63 on: November 23, 2015, 09:14:09 AM »
Build Log Updated 11/23/15

Offline Lord Bane

• Board Moderator
  • Master Force User
  • LB CUSTOM SABERS
« Reply #64 on: January 01, 2016, 06:22:49 PM »
Build Log Updated and New Post Added.

Offline Lord Bane

• Board Moderator
  • Master Force User
  • LB CUSTOM SABERS
« Reply #65 on: April 06, 2016, 11:09:21 PM »
Build log updated

Offline Quasarlis

• No Force
  • Um...Hello?
« Reply #66 on: August 24, 2016, 09:07:05 AM »
Lord Bane .. I have been trying to find someone who can upgrade my x2 Guardian sabers by U-S as I'm not satisfied with the sound, brightness etc. I have been searching for someone for ages who can/willing to upgrade the electronics, add button for blaster block options using premium supplies like Plecter sound cards, super bright LED's, premium speakers and so on .. Is this something you can help me with?? I'm in the UK and have contacted such companies as JQ's and so on without ANY luck!! Cost isn't an issue .. I will be customising them myself cosmetically too but I think the hilts electronics needs doing first so that I know what not to powder coat, drill etc before the work is done. If you can't help me PLEASE OH PLEASE suggest or help me find someone who will. I contacted Genesis for help and he advised me to come into this part of the forum .. Please ANY HELP or advice would be GREATLY appreciated.

Offline Lord Bane

• Board Moderator
  • Master Force User
  • LB CUSTOM SABERS
« Reply #67 on: March 21, 2017, 09:31:49 AM »
Build log updated

Offline Lord Bane

• Board Moderator
  • Master Force User
  • LB CUSTOM SABERS
« Reply #68 on: January 18, 2018, 08:45:11 PM »
About Me,

I have been a huge fan of Star Wars since I was a young padawan. I bought my first Master Replicas FX Anakin lightsaber back in 2005 after Episode III was premiered. I quickly started collecting all the different FX lightsabers that were soon released and learned how to upgrade them with a brighter led and removable blade. In 2010 I started building my own custom sabers to enhance my Smith skills. This encouraged me to make sabers that were not readily available and allowed me to complete my collection.

As my hobby grew more serious by building various custom sabers and upgrading them with the latest technology, I began to receive requests from friends, and eventually  members from the FX-Sabers forums. As I gained experience and improved upon my skill set I have received many great reviews and  feedback on my work and customer service.

LB Custom Sabers offers great service, excellent communication and quality products. It is my continuing goal to make your saber dreams come true and make a long lasting quality product.

“May the Force be with You”

Saber Soundboard Packages:

Lightsaber Stunt Installation: $200
•Saber stunt Install is a lightsaber with only light and NO sound. The saber  contains a 3w Luxeon  led and rechargeable Li-ion system.
•Build includes: 3w Luxeon led, standard tactile switch, 3.7v Li-ion rechargeable battery set up, charger and blade.
Be advised this does not include extra parts cost or shipping.

MR/HFX Saber Conversion: $300
•MR/HFX conversions that support a TCSS available kit. These prices are for owner supplied sabers and do not include any "extra" features
•FX Conversions include: wiring of board, 3w Luxeon led and blade.
Be advised this price does not include shipping.

Nano Biscotte Package Install: $400
•NB Board install is an entry level sound board with FoC, clash effects triggered by impact. (1 Stock font is included).
•Build includes: NB sound board, Tri-Cree 12w led, FoC, standard tactile switch, 2w speaker 3.7v Li-ion rechargeable battery set up, charger and blade.
•Non-Stock fonts MUST be purchased through Saberfont.com and proof of purchase is required for installation.
Be advised this price does not include extra parts cost or shipping.

Petite Crouton/PC Package Install: $500
•PC Install is a mid level sound board with FoC,  activation switch, auxiliary switch, blaster block and lock up features. (3 Stock fonts are included).
•Build includes: PC sound board, Tri-Cree 12w led, standard tactile switches, 2w speaker 7.4v Li-ion rechargeable battery set up, charger and blade.
•Non-Stock fonts MUST be purchased through Saberfont.com and proof of purchase is required for installation.
Be advised this price does not include extra parts cost or shipping.

Crystal Focus/CF Package Install: $600
• CF Board Install is a premium sound board with FoC, activation switch, auxiliary switch, blaster block and lock up features. (12 Stock fonts are included).
•Build includes: CF sound board, Tri-Cree 12w led, standard tactile switches, 2w speaker 7.4v Li-ion rechargeable battery set up, charger and blade.
Be advised this does not include extra parts cost or shipping.

Extra Saber Services:

CEX/Color Extender and R.I.C.E. combo install in saber hilt: $225
•CEX/Color Extender is an extra feature that allows you to change the color on the fly using R.I.C.E. and a computer. In order for you to change colors, the saber must be •connected to a PC or Mac via R.I.C.E. using a 3.5mm to USB cable (included).
•CEX/Color Extender R.I.C.E. installation includes: CEX board, R.I.C.E. 3.5mm to USB cable with port and the color configuration for each bank using R.IC.E. (Real Time Internal •Configuration Editor).

R.I.C.E. install in saber hilt: $50
• R.I.C.E. install includes set up of R.I.C.E. port, cable and configuration.

Flash on Clash/FoC install in saber hilt: $75
• FoC install includes set up of Tri Rebel, Cree or 10 watt LED FoC.
Be advised these prices do not include parts cost

Accent LED/Illuminated Switch wiring for saber hilt: $20
• Install includes set up of Illuminated switch, 3mm or 5mm LED.

Speaker Install in saber hilt: $20
• Speaker Install includes  set up and housing.
Be advised these prices do not include parts cost.

Recharge Port/Switch fitting in hilt: $20
• Install is required when I need to make or widen a hole for a Recharge Port and or a Switch.

Segment SMD LED-Bargraphs: $75
• Install is for a Solid or Multi color 7 segment Bargraph.
Be advised these prices do not include parts cost.

Saber Tear Down Fee: $25
• Tear Down Fee ONLY applies  when I receive a saber with electronics  that need to be removed.

Weathering or Polishing a Saber hilt: $50
I can do weathering ranging from light to heavy. My process is painting the saber, scuffing off the excess paint and finally coating it with a matt clear. This will give you a nice worn look to your saber that will last for a long time.

Custom Build Prices - For Customer Supplied Hilts Only
• If your saber is not a package listed above, it falls into the Custom Build category. Please contact me via PM or email for a price quote.
•Labor Fees included in price unless otherwise specified. All prices are subject to change and DOES NOT include return shipping fees. *
Be advised these prices do not include parts cost. Additional parts required for your build will be passed on to you.

Payment policy:
• 50% initial deposit on ALL BUILDS.
• Final payment due when saber is finished.

Paypal is my preferred method of payment.
• Personal payment type, "Payment Owed" - No fees or buyer protection from paypal.
• Purchase payment type. "Goods" - You will have buyer protection, but a 4% surcharge will be added to your total.

Shipping:
• Domestic: Will be shipped via USPS. Delivery Confirmation or a tracking number will be sent automatically from USPS
   If you want insurance on any order you must request it.

• International: Will be expedited mail service via USPS
   Insurance will be added in as well.

Saber Build Changes:
LATE CHANGES to a saber build WILL make it COST MORE and your SABER WILL NOT SHIP UNTIL THESE CHARGES ARE PAID.

Additional Charges:
Any additional changes or modifications during a build will be charged and applied to your bill. You can discuss the changes you would like to make and I will accommodate you the best I can. Depending on the size of the change or modification a $20 fee will be added but not limited to and must be fully understood and approved by you the customer. 

Rush Order Fee:
Rush Order: - $100.00 fee.
For example: Your saber has 3 other builds ahead of it. You need it NOW!  A $75.00 fee will be imposed.

Customer Contact updates:
Once your build is started I will update and answer status requests as soon as I can.  You can PM or email me at: steve@lbcustomsabers.com

Liability:
Accidents happen during removal and installation. This is a risk that you, the client take when you contract me.
I am not responsible for Soundboard failures, blown speakers, or over driven LEDS.

Limited Warranty:
Limited Warranty covers defects in workmanship for the Product for a period of 90 days from the original date of Receipt.

I offer a 90 day warranty repair on my work from the day you receive it. ANYTHING after that is subject to a repair fee

I want you to be happy with your saber.  Please contact me with ANY issues before the end of the 90-day period and I will help you.

This limited Warranty does not cover any damage due to (1) acts of God, accident, misuse, abuse, negligence, improper handling, commercial use or modifications of this product, or normal wear and tear; (2) improper operation or maintenance of this product; or (3) attempted repair by any party other than LB Custom Sabers.
This Limited Warranty does not apply where it is determined by LB Custom Sabers that there is no fault with the Product itself. Repairs not covered by the Limited Warranty may, at LB Custom Sabers discretion be carried out at the owner's expense.

You, the customer, are responsible for the cost of returning the product to and return shipping from me.

I do not warrant electronics, such as soundboards, batteries and LEDs, as I did not make them.

Sound Board repairs must be performed by their respective manufacturers or authorized repair contractors. You will be responsible for any fees thus incurred including shipping.

If you attempt to repair the saber yourself, the warranty is void. I will repair it, but it will be at your expense.

Warranty is non transferable between owners.

If you have any questions please PM me or contact me at: steve@lbcustomsabers.com I can assist you with your build and accommodate your saber needs.

LORD BANE,

*LB Custom Sabers Website

*Video Gallery Website

*Photo Gallery Website

*Build Log

Personal Build Gallery:
Obi-Wan TPM Conversion Obi -Wan TPM Conversion
Starkiller 2 Build Starkiler 2 Lightsaber by Lord Bane
Anakin AOTC Build Anakin AOTC Build by Lord Bane
Obi-Wan AFBB Build Obi -Wan Kenobi AFBB Custom Saber by Lord Bane
Obi-Wan MR Conversion Obi-Wan Kenobi ROTS converted to ANH by Lord Bane
Starkiller Build Starkiller Custom Saber by Lord Bane
Sith Slayer Build Sith Slayer (Anakin V2) by Lord Bane
Starkiller 2 Build Starkiller 2 custom by Lord Bane
Darth Vader ROTJ Build Darth Vader ROTJ custom by Lord Bane
Custom Saber Build Custom Saber by Lord Bane
General Kota Build Dark General Kota by Lord Bane
Luke ROTJ Conversion Luke Skywalker MR V2 by Lord Bane
Graflex Yoda Chassis Build Graflex with Yoda Chassis
Lord Bane's Curved Bane Lord Bane's Curved Bane
Custom Anakin AOTC Build LB Custom 1:1 Scale Anakin AOTC

Offline Lord Bane

• Board Moderator
  • Master Force User
  • LB CUSTOM SABERS
« Reply #69 on: January 19, 2018, 10:19:32 AM »
Happy New Year Everyone!!!! I wanted to wish everyone well and let you know that I am still available for Saber installs. Please contact me for information on builds. You can also view my pricing here in the Mining Colony.

Thank You,
Lord Bane

retrousse