fiduciary

Author Topic: Simplyprops Luke Hero (empty or installed)  (Read 1894 times)

Offline Maverick Hunter

• Force User
Simplyprops Luke Hero (empty or installed)
« on: August 20, 2019, 08:23:29 PM »
Super rare hilt from simplyprops up for sale. For those of you who know simplyprops he made some great hilts but unfortunately he also burned a lot of people by not delivering their product. He's long gone from the community now and I was fortunate enough to get this hilt from him many years ago. I installed this hilt about 2 years ago but I'm slowly exiting the fx saber community. So, here's a very rare opportunity for you to get an incredibly well made idealized version of the Luke hero saber from ROTJ. The chances of finding this particular version are very slim these days.

Now as the title states empty or installed. I know a lot of folks like to purchase hilts empty to install their own electronics into so I will give you a choice here on one condition.

If you want the empty hilt my asking price is $500 + shipping + fees (unless friends and family)
You'll receive it in kit form just as I got it from simply props + custom made arrow leds for the control box.

If you want the installed hilt it features

-Prizm V5
-Magnetic control box switch solution (custom made)
-Railmaster 27mm speaker
-GGW Tri Cree
- Recharge port threaded at the bottom (You'll never have to take the hilt apart to charge)
-Working green and red arrow leds

Fully installed asking price is $600 + shipping + fees (unless friends and family)

Here's that one condition though. I'm happy to rip the guts from this saber and sell it as an empty kit BUT if someone wants it as it is fully installed, they get priority. So, if you want it empty act fast!

Hilt condition is still new just as I received it from simplyprops many years ago. It's a beatiful saber that features a real copper neck and a very unique method of attaching a blade (accepts a 1 inch blade). It's a special adapter, that when the display plug is removed, threads in to allow for the blade. Before you thread it in though you have to secure the blade to it using the 4 set screws found along the adapter. This is an awesome feature because there are NO visible set screws on the emitter thanks to this system! I think that covers everything if you want to see more pictures then see my thread here: therebelarmory.com/thread/9214/simplyprops-luke-rotj-hero

It pains me to let this hilt go as it was one of my favorites in my collection but now it's time to pass it on. Any questions feel free to ask here or PM me, thanks for viewing!

Offline Maverick Hunter

• Force User
Re: Simplyprops Luke Hero (empty or installed)
« Reply #1 on: August 24, 2019, 11:10:11 AM »
bump

Offline Maverick Hunter

• Force User
« Reply #2 on: August 28, 2019, 04:27:07 PM »
bump

Offline Maverick Hunter

• Force User
« Reply #3 on: September 06, 2019, 08:15:14 PM »
bump

Offline Ben Swolo

• No Force
  • Um...Hello?
« Reply #4 on: January 12, 2020, 01:51:12 PM »
Is this still available as installed?

Offline Maverick Hunter

• Force User
« Reply #5 on: March 10, 2020, 09:16:28 AM »
No longer for sale, mods please lock.

retrousse