fiduciary

Author Topic: mhs builders gallery  (Read 4927 times)

Offline cosmos42

• No Force
  • embark on a path to knighthood and adventure
mhs builders gallery
« on: February 16, 2009, 08:39:55 AM »
Ok i am sure people are asking what is this kid thinking. Don't we already have a gallery (irony gallery in a gallery). well the purpose of this one is not show off already built sabers. it is to show concept sabers which have been drawn out either through the The Custom Saber Shop's (TCSS) Modular Hilt System (MHS) builder or the old fashion way using a pen or pencil and a sketchpad. so to start the gallery off i'll show you a saber i designed using the MHS builder.
« Last Edit: February 16, 2009, 08:44:52 AM by cosmos42 »
a lightsaber is elegant as it is dangerous to wield. to be able to swing one without hurting yourself shows skill,  but to fight with one shows virtue and talent.
"your focus determines your reality so be mindful of your thoughts.
Proud owner of
Dominx, SRD brightness from 1-5, 2.5?
Legacy, adegan silver sweet.

Offline cosmos42

• No Force
Re: mhs builders gallery
« Reply #1 on: February 16, 2009, 08:51:29 AM »
correction: i would post the concept saber pic if the insert image would allow me to without the need of it being posted on the internet. I am sorry but that is so uhg. if anybody knows the reason behind this other than protocal please help me.
a lightsaber is elegant as it is dangerous to wield. to be able to swing one without hurting yourself shows skill,  but to fight with one shows virtue and talent.
Proud owner of

Offline darth_call

• Master Force User
« Reply #2 on: February 16, 2009, 09:15:32 AM »
Imagine if Everyone here wanted fx-sabers to host their pictures? My photobucket account has over 350 pictures, 28 videos of JUST saber related stuff.

The server space needed and cost incurred by Master Yoda would be tremendous.

Photobucket is free, ....CAN be secured and easily linked, especially if thumbnail option is selected.
Basically, it boils down to  very little inconvenience spread across everyone is better than a HUGE headache for the owners and admins on the site.

« Last Edit: February 16, 2009, 09:25:15 AM by Darth_Call »

Offline cosmos42

• No Force
« Reply #3 on: February 16, 2009, 09:22:29 AM »
thanks call.
Proud owner of

Offline KI-ADI-MUNDI

• FX-SABERS VIP
  • Master Force User
  • "TRUST THE PROCESS"
« Reply #4 on: February 16, 2009, 09:53:19 AM »
Have you guys not clicked on the Additional Options under the area where you create the post....you can upload a pic from your computer with the attachments option...it can only be 300 KB and you can add 4 per post......

"In a time of deceit telling the truth is a revolutionary act"

Offline darth_call

• Master Force User
« Reply #5 on: February 16, 2009, 09:56:25 AM »
nope, I sure haven't, I just use photobucket, ...once you get the hang of it, bookmark it and start using it, it becomes second nature.

I actually thought the feature was disabled since the last upgrade, last time I tried it, it didn't work.
« Last Edit: February 16, 2009, 09:59:02 AM by Darth_Call »

Offline KI-ADI-MUNDI

• FX-SABERS VIP
  • Master Force User
  • "TRUST THE PROCESS"
« Reply #6 on: February 16, 2009, 10:32:56 AM »
I don't know it worked for me before and after the change...I use Auctiva so I can host with out the advertisements that pop up on photobucket when you click to look at a pic...but for those of you who don't use either there is the option here...I guess if it works for you that is...

"In a time of deceit telling the truth is a revolutionary act"

retrousse