fiduciary

Author Topic: "Enroute" Shipping USPS Notification?  (Read 1501 times)

Offline brthegreat117

• Master Force User
"Enroute" Shipping USPS Notification?
« on: March 10, 2016, 07:17:08 PM »
Hey guys, since I am buying a lot stuff for my build, I am constantly getting shipment notifications. Well I have two orders from USPS that they say is "Enroute". One of the packages says priority mail 2 day and that was shipped March 4th. Then the other also says "Enroute" and that was shipped the 7th. These packages are bought from saber smith stores online. I was wondering if anyone has had this experience? I have never seen this "Enroute" thing and it makes it sound like my package is lost.

Offline Vercify

• Master Force User
  • rawr
Re: "Enroute" Shipping USPS Notification?
« Reply #1 on: March 10, 2016, 07:32:51 PM »
Hey guys, since I am buying a lot stuff for my build, I am constantly getting shipment notifications. Well I have two orders from USPS that they say is "Enroute". One of the packages says priority mail 2 day and that was shipped March 4th. Then the other also says "Enroute" and that was shipped the 7th. These packages are bought from saber smith stores online. I was wondering if anyone has had this experience? I have never seen this "Enroute" thing and it makes it sound like my package is lost.

A package being shipped to me also just changed to "enroute". Its not saber related, just a friend sending me something. I think it was sent out two days ago, and earlier today it changed to "enroute" with no other tracking information. I have never seen this before either, usually it shows up with delivery information and the transit bar reflects where it is. Maybe its something new USPS is doing? I'm not going to worry for now, if it says enroute that means it isn't lost but on the way. We will see what happens!

Offline brthegreat117

• Master Force User
« Reply #2 on: March 10, 2016, 08:06:49 PM »
It's so mysterious. I have just spoke to the company and they said the package was redirected back, and it was sent out again this morning.
I may have to email the other company as well and let them know if they encounter this issue.

Offline DarkSideTendencies

• Force User
  • It's becoming an obsession...
« Reply #3 on: March 10, 2016, 09:49:23 PM »
I have an order out and the company sent the info to USPS but has yet to ship because waiting for 2 of the parts to come special order to them so they can send entire order at once. Since they already sent the info to USPS for a postage label the website simply says enroute but isn't actually "enroute" yet. Your problem may be different. Sometimes it's a computer glitch and your stuff may be at your door right now, I've had this happen also.

Offline brthegreat117

• Master Force User
« Reply #4 on: March 10, 2016, 09:51:52 PM »
Quite possibly. One order is fixed, but my other is for SolosHold and I think he told me something was out of stock, but it would be back very soon. Maybe they have the info but he still hasn't probably actually shipped the package. I thought I may have written the address incorrectly on PayPal.
I sent an email to him just in case he encounters the same situation.

Offline DarkSideTendencies

• Force User
  • It's becoming an obsession...
« Reply #5 on: March 11, 2016, 11:40:02 AM »
That's where my order from as well and he is waiting to ship after the Chargers come in. Kind of holding me up but j don't want to lay more for a second ship. Should have been in stock 2 was ago now. Oh well, at least it's just the battery and charger I need

retrousse