fiduciary

Author Topic: Caine, Novastar, Gravy and LDM tear it up in SoCal again with more mischief  (Read 898 times)

Offline Caine

• Kwai Chang Caine master of duel-fu
  • Master Force User
Yup, we did it again.  ;D

Nova, Gravy (LANDO) and I traveled to SoCal to visit LDM for another weekend of saber-tastic mischief and good times.

Our first stop was Hollywood, to visit my good friend and fellow saber player Jenzo. We started off with dinner a cool sushi restaurant called Kubuki

(Gravy, Nova and I)

We then had some drinks at cool bar called Tiki Ti...

(that's Jenzo's fiance on the left....nice shot there, Gravy! Haha

then headed over to the park to saberplay...and light whip play with Gravy's new and improved C.F. lightwhip with FoC

Jenzo showing her mad whip skills

Yup, Jen got to whip Nova up a bit....

Then it was MY turn  ;D

After some saberplay at the park, we crashed at her and her fiance's place, and we headed to the four armed general's lair next....

Jedi Loreen joined us over at LDM's, and we all had a grand time of hanging out, getting some good footage for some vids (to be posted later and I am sorry, but there was no time for a "Gimmie Back my BMT" follow up) because, well....other things took precedence....

Hmm, what's this? Who could this be for?  ;)

Hmmmm.....

(nope, that V2 isn't mine....but something else on the workbench may be.... ;) )

But more on that later.... ;D

All in all, another great visit with some great friends, and yes....there was some footage taken...so expect some vids this week after I get around to editing them.

« Last Edit: August 29, 2010, 11:51:44 PM by Caine »

Offline gchu149

• Master Force User
  • Now we are cosmic friends forever, ok?
Looks like you guys had a blast! So how did the lightwhip dueling go this time?
(and those saber parts look suspiciously like some sort of PC Obi Wan...hmm)
de CF
Click the link to view my collection at the very bottom of the page:
http://www.fx-sabers.com/forum/index.php?topic=20080.msg330140#msg330140

Offline Jedi Yar Nala

• Mining Colony Members
  • Master Force User
    • Online Portfolio
Awesome stuff.... definitely will have to visit you guys in Cali, one day.... glad you guys had a blast. The lightsaber/whip pics came out great :)

If a visit ever happens.... definitely would love to visit around the various stomping grounds and say hi to the west coast gang :)

Offline Darth Matth

• Master Force User
  • You think I'm mad? Guess what,... I'm Darth Matth!
Yeah, you guy's know how to make fun. :D :D :D

Signature teleports you to my lightsaber collection

retrousse