fiduciary

Author Topic: Looking for a good Anakin-ish font with a particular swing sound I can't find  (Read 1245 times)

Offline EvilOttoJr

• Padawan Learner
Hi! It's been a very long time since I last posted here.

I'm in the process of purchasing a few soundfonts, not for a custom saber, but actually for a lightsaber duel I'm putting on YouTube (I'll be editing the sounds in in post-production).

There's a particular swing sound I'm looking for one of the sabers in the video which features heavily in this video: Lightsaber sound mixing - YouTube

It's the really deep saber swing. I've looked through every Anakin or any prequel-era fonts I could find and I just can't seem to find a saber font with this particular mean sound. Any fonts (preferably unmixed, and with demos if at all possible) with this sound that you can think of off of the top of your head, please leave them (and where to purchase them) here! Note: I'm not a fan of the idle hum in this particular video and am looking for something a bit more cinematically accurate.

Other side note: Also wondering what the best RotJ Luke font is, and if one exists featuring the beautiful ignition featured in the deleted cave scene from the movie: YouTube

And here's the trailer for the duel in case anyone's interested in that: Otto vs Paul 2 Trailer - YouTube

Thank you everyone!

Owner of 5 Luxeon Ultrasabers: Archon (green), Nemesis (blue), Elder (orange), and Tempest (red S-curve double blade that detaches into two hilts), and soon to build my own sink tube RGB Luxeon saber!

retrousse