fiduciary

Author Topic: Updated list of Backorders from ORA (Non Ultra Sabers only)  (Read 9826 times)

Offline darthmorbius

• Master Force User
Updated list of Backorders from ORA (Non Ultra Sabers only)
« on: November 14, 2009, 07:09:09 PM »
Okay, since the restructuring post, I am making my OWN official list of backlogged orders so that I may track my progress in getting these things taken care of and out the door.

If you do not see your name on this list, and we have dealings, don't panic.  I am taking inventory this week to ensure I have everything sorted.  Sabers will be finished and shipped.  Some things are ready for packaging, or testing then packaging, then shipment.  I just have to work out what goes where, and to whom before I get it all out.

This is the List so far. (Non Ultra Sabers)

I will be adding names as I get to them.  If you don't see your name here, please by all means contact me via email. HERE  and include ALL pertinent information so I may update the lists.

My PM inbox is nearly full, and I need to review some of those to gather more info.  Please refrain from PM until I announce here that they are viable to use for this purpose. Thanks!

If and ONLY IF you have an outstanding order with me, you may post here in this topic.  All other posts will be flagged for deletion.

I also want to reiterate that there are some orders that I need to track back to their owners, as some of the information I had for them was lost when migrating my information to a new hard drive after some joker sent me a virus. 

***NOTE: SOME US2.1 BOARDS DID NOT ARRIVE BACK FROM ULTRA SABERS THAT I HAD SENT IN! This may affect some orders until I can work something out with Ultra...***

PokerJedi - 2x Ultra Stunts with new switches & QD LEDS, 1x Imperial Knight with US2.1 installed, 1X Overlord with US2.1, Extra MLS units.  NEAR COMPLETE, Needs packaging, and a small bit of wiring on the OL.

Senti Xamas - MR Luke ROTJ conversion with extended emitter.  (Ready for ship)

Tomoyo - 1x MR Darth Vader sound board Awaiting package and ship

Artvic - 1x Darth maul Conversion (Done), 1x Anakin ROTS conversion (Done), 1x Custom MHS US 2.1 Install (In Progress), Custom Luke ROTJ V2 with CF (In Progress), Custom Vader ROTJ with CF (In Progress),  Future blaster projects...

Eastern57 - Custom US Prophecy with US2.1 & Custom chassis (In Progress) Ready for: Final reassembly, pack and ship.

OBI-WAN-KENOBI - 2x Overlord with CF (In Progress), 1x MR Luke ROTJ V2 weathered with CF (In Progress, awaiting final testing, calibration and pack/ship)

Gmar - 1x US 2.1 refurb (Ready for ship)

Forcer99 - 1x Darth Maul Conversion with US2.1 (In queue)

Darth_Gius - 2x MR Luke ANH empty Shells, 1x Joe Jedi board (Ready for ship)

Judge Saber Smith - Custom work on Luke ROTJ MHS parts (In Progress)

Do-Clo (Darth Technous) - 6X White Polycarbonate tubing (Ready for ship)

Darth_Pceptimus - 1x US2.1 refurb (In Progress, conditions apply see above list for particulars!) RESOLVED! THANKS!

AndyAnonymous - 1x Luke ROTJ EL Conversion to Lux V with US2.1 - (In progress, needs switch reworked due to play in switchbox) Email contact made regarding issue, and replied.

QUI-GON-JINN - 2x US2.1 refurbs, Possible upgrades of 2x US.1.1's that were borked. (Ready for ship on the 2.1's)  1.1's are still in queue until I can contact Ultra successfully.

Onli-Won-Kanomi - 2x IK pommels (Ready for ship)

Shadeslinger - 1x Custom Ancient w/MR sound (Ready for pack and ship)

Orakaa - 2x PolyC tubes (Ready for pack and ship)

GMLumpy - 1x Ultra Edge, 1x Mid-Grade Ultra blade (Ready for ship)

Master Jedye - 2x P4 White, 2x P4 Blue (Shipped) 1x pommel (In process)

Plane Crazy - 1x MR Maul Board (In process of removal from hilt)

This list is not complete by far.  More will be added as I locate parts and invoices for all orders.  Timeframes cannot be given until I get EVERYTHING sorted out.  I am working on limited time, and a VERY limited budget for this.  All of the shipping is coming out of pocket on this venture, so it may take some time for some overseas orders.  Sorry but that is how it has to be for the time being until I can generate enough funding to get everything out at one time.  This means that orders will ship as I get them ready and shipped.  updates will be given when this occurs.

« Last Edit: November 16, 2009, 08:23:08 PM by DARTH TYRANUS »

Offline Darth_Pceptimus

• Force User
  • Don't Ever Judge Me!!!!
    • DP Customs
Re: Updated list of Backorders from ORA (Non Ultra Sabers only)
« Reply #1 on: November 15, 2009, 01:14:55 AM »
Hi my US2.1 was replaced by Alex with an US2.5 thanks.

NOTED
« Last Edit: November 16, 2009, 11:13:24 AM by DARTH TYRANUS »

Offline forcer99

• No Force
« Reply #2 on: November 15, 2009, 03:29:13 AM »
Thats great that I see my name in the list.

Offline Onli-Won Kanomi

• Master Force User
  • Jedi Knight Of Faith
« Reply #3 on: November 15, 2009, 05:43:16 AM »
Email sent re 3 Imperial Knight pommels. Thanks.

NOTED
« Last Edit: November 16, 2009, 11:14:36 AM by DARTH TYRANUS »
To DREAM the IMPOSSIBLE DREAM. To FIGHT the unbeatable foe. To BEAR with unbearable sorrow. To RUN where the brave dare not go. To RIGHT the unrightable wrong. To LOVE, PURE AND CHASTE, FROM AFAR [-sigh-]. To TRY, when your arms are too weary; to REACH the unreachable Star!... This is my Quest; To follow that Star, no matter how hopeless, no matter how far...

Offline eastern57

• Neato Jedi Knight
  • Master Force User
« Reply #4 on: November 15, 2009, 07:55:52 AM »
rgr rgr, standing by. ;)

Offline PokerJedi

• Force User
  • AKA Ikslab LeBrok- master Jedi guitar builder
« Reply #5 on: November 15, 2009, 12:09:10 PM »
Thanks for the update, DT!  Best news I've heard all month...

Please keep me posted on all details & ask for any necessary assistance

Tim the PokerJedi

Offline morrisart85

• Experienced Force User
« Reply #6 on: November 15, 2009, 03:26:23 PM »
A complete saber for my work on ORA. It could be stunt, I'd take anything I can bash around.

good to have you back D-man.

NOTED
« Last Edit: November 16, 2009, 11:14:58 AM by DARTH TYRANUS »

Offline JudgeSabersmith

• Kind of on haitus
  • Master Force User
« Reply #7 on: November 15, 2009, 03:50:20 PM »
Thanks for the update, DT.  I hope you remember what mods I wanted to the ROTJ parts...because I don't.  My memory fails me.

Offline Shadeslinger

• Master Force User
  • "I will consume your soul before this day is done"
« Last Edit: November 16, 2009, 11:15:24 AM by DARTH TYRANUS »

Offline QUI-GON JINN

• Also known as Jay-gon Jinn!
  • JEDI/ALLIANCE Master MODERATOR
  • Master Force User
  • Your focus determines your reality
« Reply #9 on: November 16, 2009, 10:42:22 AM »
There should be two Ani FX soundboards with my name on 'em somewhere,  too,  DT. ;)

NOTED
« Last Edit: November 16, 2009, 11:15:44 AM by DARTH TYRANUS »

Offline darthmorbius

• Master Force User
« Reply #10 on: November 16, 2009, 10:50:03 AM »
Hi my US2.1 was replaced by Alex with an US2.5 thanks.

Email received and replied! Thanks for the update.  8) There's one off the List.

http://www.fx-sabers.com/forum/index.php?topic=16622.0

Your Ancient is  going up on the list today, it's ready for pack and ship.  I didn't forget!  ;)

It had to do with the windvane section, and a little work on the emitter if I remember correctly.  I'll PM you over at the Kegger...

A complete saber for my work on ORA. It could be stunt, I'd take anything I can bash around.

good to have you back D-man.

morris, give me a call or I can call you regarding this! ;)  I consider that one a business expense for services, and will discuss the particulars in person.  8)  Good news there too!

Thanks for the update, DT.  I hope you remember what mods I wanted to the ROTJ parts...because I don't.  My memory fails me.

rgr rgr, standing by. ;)

PM incoming in a bit regarding how you want it sent... ;)  Give me a bit though, I have a huge influx of communications to go through real fast!  :-[

Email sent re 3 Imperial Knight pommels. Thanks.

Email received and replied.  You are boxed and ready.

Thats great that I see my name in the list.

Roman, I will be emailing you with particulars about tracking information and customs forms in the next week.  I want to ensure this gets to you safely.  We need to discuss how you would like it shipped and by what carrier is typically most efficient in your neck of Russia.

All that have posted and emailed, I will be updating the list today.  Please bear in mind that I also have the Ultra Sabers list to make today as well, and get all ducks in formation before I can start pushing these things into the hands of my mail carrier.  Please also realize that once things start to ship, it may take an extra day or two for them to arrive once you get your DC#.  This is busy time for the USPS and other carriers. ;)

I am hoping to begin shipping by Mid-week this week at the earliest for some things. Starting with Small parts, Complete sabers (Continental US), Then International.  I do International last because they require more time and preparation in handling to ensure all forms are correct and that they are declared properly.

I will be updating the list this evening, with some names that have emailed but not posted. There are a few...  But I have to get back to work because I am on Lunch from the day job right now...

Be back later with more updates.

Offline darthmorbius

• Master Force User
« Reply #11 on: November 16, 2009, 11:09:55 AM »
There should be two Ani FX soundboards with my name on 'em somewhere,  too,  DT. ;)

PM Incoming on that one. ;) give me a few though, because I am back on the clock at work...

Offline darthmorbius

• Master Force User
« Reply #12 on: November 16, 2009, 07:37:23 PM »
List updated with a few new names.

I have a few more from email to go through but we are almost complete on the list, thankfully!  Now to get this stuff going.

"Autobots! ROLL OUT!"

**Edit- For the next couple of days, I may have sporadic ability to post.  I just got a email from the comcast tech in our area, and they are still chasing a few straggling signal strength issues, and service may interrupt for up to six hours at a time.  They are refurbing the network in my neighborhood, and in the surrounding area all this week and part of next.

I just wanted everyone to know this in case you don't see me updating in that time.  Comcast has assured me that they will keep me abreast of what is going on (Since I work for them now), and my business dealings depend on it.**
« Last Edit: November 16, 2009, 09:23:52 PM by DARTH TYRANUS »

Offline JANGO FETT

• Owner of Kilsythe Customs
  • Administrator
  • Master Force User
    • Youtube channel
« Reply #13 on: November 17, 2009, 09:12:57 AM »
Imperial Knight Body, Emitter and Shroud.  written off as a loss.  01/09/10
« Last Edit: January 09, 2010, 05:01:56 PM by JANGO FETT »

Have you heard the tragedy of Mark Hamill the Wise?

My thoughts and prayers to the padawans of Coruscant - Master Jeselnik

Offline Senti Xamas

• Master Force User
  • When the light is green, the trap is clean.
« Reply #14 on: November 17, 2009, 01:50:23 PM »
Thanks for the updates DT. Its good to see you back in action.

retrousse