fiduciary

Author Topic: Madcow's Luke V2 NEW PICS  (Read 45595 times)

Offline Darth Cadeus

• No Force
  • hey whats up?
Re: Madcow's Luke V2 NEW PICS
« Reply #45 on: May 03, 2014, 01:01:55 PM »
Fair enough!! LOL!!! And rob which accent led pad would you recommend to be wired up for a red low battery indicator on a CF 7 or PC 3? And can I ask? I heard that you don't use rumble motors anymore cuz they are tricky, like what makes them tricky. Sorry for all the questions. Kinda new to the whole saber building business haha!

Offline madcow

• Manufacturer
  • Master Force User
    • Genesis Custom Sabers
« Reply #46 on: May 03, 2014, 08:34:49 PM »
Fair enough!! LOL!!! And rob which accent led pad would you recommend to be wired up for a red low battery indicator on a CF 7 or PC 3? And can I ask? I heard that you don't use rumble motors anymore cuz they are tricky, like what makes them tricky. Sorry for all the questions. Kinda new to the whole saber building business haha!

Rumble motors are meant for periodic bursts - to have them on all the time wears them out in my experience.

If you read the CF manual you will see how to wire the accent LEDs. There's no real way to do a single low battery LED like in old CF cards. But the #1 accent LED will blink fast when it gets to low batt settings when the PLI function is engaged (read the manual).

Offline Darth Cadeus

• No Force
  • hey whats up?
« Reply #47 on: May 22, 2014, 05:42:01 PM »
hey the pics on this page. is that the black card or the natural card?

Offline Michael J. Landon

• No Force
  • hey
« Reply #48 on: June 27, 2017, 03:06:24 PM »
definetly the best V2 I have ever seen
« Last Edit: June 28, 2017, 08:08:06 AM by Michael J. Landon »

retrousse