fiduciary

Author Topic: How everything in my life is related to Star Wars.  (Read 642 times)

Offline fxsabermaster

• Force User
  • Do or do not. There is no try.
How everything in my life is related to Star Wars.
« on: June 26, 2007, 11:52:26 AM »
No matter what situation that comes up we (my father , my younger brother, and my self all big fans) can always come up with a star Wars line or joke for it. For example: My father does carpentry work. He works with wood and construction and remodling etc... In addition to his regalur job he does work for himself on the side. SSometimes he'll use my self and my brother to help. And most of the time we get the hardest of work. We usually beaten up starving cold or really hot poor men. I always say to me Father, "So how're we doin kid??" And he says,"Same as always." And," I go that bad huh." That's the scene in ROTJ when Han aand Luke are tied up and are going to be fed to the Sarlac creature thing. We always get a good laugh about it. Or when something bad is going to happen and one of us would askl is it really going to happen and the answer would be yes: "But R2 has been known to make mistakes from time to time." That was when R2 and C-3p0 where discussing the odds of Luke surviving in Hoth. We also often compare or Mother to the Emperor. When she spews out another command once in a while we'll say ," It will be done my lord."
Probably the most Star Wars comes from basketball. I am a serious basketball player with serious intentions of playing in college. A child observed me drilling with my father pushing me and what not and a child came up to him and said you guys are really serious huh? And my father told him our misson to be in college and that was it. Later on that kid was talking to another kid who is a junior in my high school. I almsot could've sworn they were scoffing at the idea of me being in college. So I plauyein college. So I played the junior 1 on 1. I am only a freshmen. He was beating me by 3 points and I look at my father and he cups his hands and opens the top one like the communicator with the holograms in Episode 3 and he says "66". Basically saying "Execute Order 66" and destroy him. From then on I went orn a tear and beat him. We also use star Wars music to inspire me. I bought the Revenge of the Sith soundtrack and use those tracks to get going and destroy others as well. It plays a role in everything in my life and I'm sure that oothers feel the same as well.
"If so powerful you are, why leave?" ---- Yoda

retrousse