fiduciary

Author Topic: Artist Desperately Needed!!!!!!!!  (Read 1578 times)

Offline Amptrooper

• Master Force User
  • Imperial Royal Arms SaberSmith AmpTrooper Sabers
    • Imperial Royal Arms
Artist Desperately Needed!!!!!!!!
« on: October 18, 2009, 02:44:57 PM »
We are in desperate need of an artist! Barriss Offee and I have put together a comic series based in the KOTOR time line.
This is going to be displayed as an interactive website to start. The story is powerful with many twists. It is different then the normal
Jedi/Sith  story lines. We need someone who can draw comic style charterers as far as being able to show action and emotion. This is a real and serious undertaking. Not just doing this for fun but to tell stories and entertain others, however we will have fun along the way!
Anyone interested please PM me or Barriss.

We could also use another writer to help Barriss out as well! Even though she is doing a wonderful job!  ;)
God bless!
Here is a sketch I did of the first main character. His name is Kaysh Aaray. It is Mandalorian for, His Pain.

Offline Master Durangus

• FX-SABERS VIP
  • Master Force User
  • Graphics Designer
    • Durangus Designs on IRA
Re: Artist Desperately Needed!!!!!!!!
« Reply #1 on: October 18, 2009, 02:46:04 PM »
Jedi Yar Nala would probably be your best bet, he does this professionally ;). Send him a PM to talk with him about it.

-Graphic Designer (See Bottom Link)-

The Forgotten Jedi....
-Alexander Durangus-

MD's Digital Porfolio

Offline Amptrooper

• Master Force User
    • Imperial Royal Arms
« Reply #2 on: October 18, 2009, 02:52:08 PM »
Jedi Yar Nala would probably be your best bet, he does this professionally ;). Send him a PM to talk with him about it.
He's a good friend and I have all but begged him! He has way too much going on with his new little Jedi and all. He is going to be busy for a while! Thanks for the suggestion! He would be perfect for the style I am looking for! Oh well, :-\  :'(  So, on we search. We are really at the stage now where we need the art work going. I can help and I may have another artist that can help as well. We need a main/head artist if you will.
As you can see I do okay but I am more of a sculptor and relief artist. 

Offline Master Durangus

• FX-SABERS VIP
  • Master Force User
  • Graphics Designer
« Reply #3 on: October 18, 2009, 02:56:28 PM »
I understand, and I can imagine that JYN is very busy! Unfortunately, my physical drawing skills are quite lacking, though if you ever need some graphics work done for it, don't be afraid to ring me up ;). Make sure to take a look through the "Member's Illustrations and Artwork" subfolder and see if anything (recent) impresses you there. Good luck! :)

The Forgotten Jedi....
-Alexander Durangus-

MD's Digital Porfolio

Offline Jasher Kain

• Master Force User
  • A Knight of the Old Republic
« Reply #4 on: October 19, 2009, 03:17:05 AM »
Amp, I sent you a PM about the writer.

Offline LadySythe

• Master Force User
« Reply #5 on: October 19, 2009, 12:09:25 PM »
I'd offer my assistance...but of late DRL has thrown me a curve ball and I've lost my motivation to sit down and draw... The only artwork I've been putting out is for my Figure Drawing class...and a Mando commision I need to finish..  :-\
ATTENTION: I will be leaving my Moderator status. Please do not pm me regarding this matter

MR Sabers: Dual Darth Maul 2006 **stolen** :'(
Grayven "Original"
"The Chosen" by Ben Kenobi
Static RLSA "Nameless" (gift from Vosk)

Offline Amptrooper

• Master Force User
    • Imperial Royal Arms
« Reply #6 on: October 21, 2009, 10:00:07 PM »
Okay, we now have a head artist who is going to do all the main drawings. Now we could use someone who is interested in inking and or doing background details.
We also have a new writer to add to the team! Thanks Jasher for your help!
We will soon be looking for help from any web designers who would be interested in helping us get a website put together.
Thanks and God bless!

Offline The Rebel

• Formerly known as Kyuubi
  • Master Force User
  • Rebel by nature, comedian by choice.
« Reply #7 on: October 22, 2009, 07:07:36 PM »
I'm a web designer, but I have a LOT on my plate right now. Along with school and work, I just scored an internship working for a real estate company. They want me to design and program 3 fully functional professional websites. Depending on how complex you want your site to be, I may be able to help out.  ;)

Offline Amptrooper

• Master Force User
    • Imperial Royal Arms
« Reply #8 on: October 22, 2009, 07:30:34 PM »
I'm a web designer, but I have a LOT on my plate right now. Along with school and work, I just scored an internship working for a real estate company. They want me to design and program 3 fully functional professional websites. Depending on how complex you want your site to be, I may be able to help out.  ;)
That would be great! Maybe you could help by showing me how or just a little in your spare time. We are not fully at that point yet but it is good to get things lined up and ready for the future. If you send me a PM with your email we can discuss this further. Thanks for offering your help!
God bless!

Offline Master Durangus

• FX-SABERS VIP
  • Master Force User
  • Graphics Designer
« Reply #9 on: October 22, 2009, 07:45:44 PM »
As Kyuubi has said, I have done web design in the past but I have far too much on my plate to committ. A local author wants me to design her website for her from scratch, I have my graphics on FX-Sabers, which I am falling behind in, I have graphics for two different schools who came to me asking for me to design several things for them and I have some other more professional work. If you need tips or a quick something, happy to help, but I can't commit to design the entire thing :-\.

The Forgotten Jedi....
-Alexander Durangus-

MD's Digital Porfolio

Offline The Rebel

• Formerly known as Kyuubi
  • Master Force User
  • Rebel by nature, comedian by choice.
« Reply #10 on: October 22, 2009, 09:11:38 PM »
PM sent, ma friend!

retrousse