fiduciary

Author Topic: Does anyone know if everything is okay at VV?  (Read 1986 times)

Offline Dark Lord 4

• Padawan Learner
  • Powerful the dark side is.
Does anyone know if everything is okay at VV?
« on: May 01, 2019, 06:16:07 AM »
I made an order on March 22  for the Kyber version of the 2nd generation VDR lightsaber. It will be a dream come true to own this amazing saber! I was so excited when it was released! I was really hoping for a kyber version of the VDR and was thrilled when it happened! I purchased it the first minutes it became available. I was initially only able to pay for the base model. I put a note on the order that I plan to add Neopixel, Accent LEDs, weathering, bluetooth, etc. I called a few days later and spoke with someone over the phone. They were awesome! They said it won't be any problem at all to upgrade the order at a later time. A week or so later I sent a paypal payment for all the upgrades. As we discussed on the phone call, I sent an email with the paypal confirmation number for the payment for the upgrades. That was many weeks ago. I sent multiple emails since and have not gotten a response. The phone number I used before now seems to be inactive. When u call the # it immediately disconnects. I've been trying for weeks now. I completely understand that they are very busy amd it takes some time for them to get back to you. But this is longer than normal. I made an order about a year ago as I mentioned in earlier posts, and was able to add some major upgrades to my order. It usially took a few days to hear back but I always did get a response. I have no problem waiting 5 to 6 months for the amazing work they do. I consider their products to be works of art. I just hope all is well with the company and that I will eventually recieve my order with the upgrades. If anyone knows if they take a vacation this time of year please let me know. They posted about SW Celebration but that doesn't account for this amount of time. Thanks in advance for any feedback.
JM

Offline K-2SO

• Killer Droid Extraordinaire
  • Administrator
  • Master Force User
  • Congratulations! You are being rescued.
Re: Does anyone know if everything is okay at VV?
« Reply #1 on: May 01, 2019, 07:48:52 AM »
Everything is fine there. You may just have an older phone number. Send them a note through your store account if you have any questions.

I find your arguments vague and unconvincing.

Quiet! *Slap* And there’s a fresh one if you mouth off again.

Offline LUMINARA UNDULI

• Master of the purple blade
  • Administrator
  • Master Force User
  • Formerly Known As Allaerra
    • Vader's Vault
« Reply #2 on: May 01, 2019, 09:03:16 AM »
Limited Edition Sabers, as mentioned at the time of the run as well as during on the website, typically take 6-8 months from order placed to order shipped.  Messages are prioritized in order of urgency since we typically get between 500-1000 a day we have to sift through.  If something is on an order 6 months out and doesn't require immediate attention you may not get an immediate response.  Since we have had a death in the family and then Celebration and are in frantic mode for May 4th and Megacon, we are doing the best we can but unless something is urgent it likely will not get a response until later this month.

Our phone number is posted all over the internet and we do answer the phone if it is something that cannot wait.  470-839-2551

Facebook: VVFB

Offline Dark Lord 4

• Padawan Learner
  • Powerful the dark side is.
« Reply #3 on: May 02, 2019, 04:04:26 AM »
 :azn:^Thanks so much for clarifying. I'm so happy to hear things are up and running! Your response is very much appreciated. Apparently I did have an old phone #. I won't call as I know it takes time to process. I'm so happy that in 6-8 months I will have my dream saber! I wish I could have gotten it when I was a child dressing as Vader many times for Halloween. Lol

@LUMINARA UNDULI so sorry for your loss! Thanks for taking the time to respond. Enjoy your May 4th!
« Last Edit: May 02, 2019, 04:07:00 AM by Dark Lord 4 »
JM

retrousse