fiduciary

Author Topic: Equinox's Mini Collection  (Read 13596 times)

Offline levelnext

• formerly known as levelnext
  • Master Force User
  • you are what you is
Re: Equinox's Mini Collection
« Reply #60 on: June 12, 2007, 05:23:42 AM »
Niiiice!!! Equinox, that's amazing. I love your fishtank display.  i got a few pics of my set these days.  Basically the same stuff, but in a different order and with miniature figurines added.  here you go:  :)

right click + view = bigger image  (let's see if someone teaches me how to make the pics clickable for this)

On a mission to constantly annoy C3PO!

--:CLICK HERE TO SEE MY COLLECTION:--

Offline HAN SOLO

• Jedi/Alliance General aka FX-Sabers' "The Most Interesting Scoundrel"
  • FX-SABERS VIP
  • Master Force User
  • Meet my business parter. His name is DL-44.
« Reply #61 on: June 12, 2007, 07:03:37 AM »
The tag are sweet, Equinox. R2, interesting set-up. Is that a light saber in the bottom left pic....by the battle droid?

Negotiator 007
More to follow.........

Offline Equinox

• Experienced Force User
  • An Elegant Weapon From A More Civilized Age.
« Reply #62 on: June 12, 2007, 07:20:09 AM »
Very cool display R2.  I wish I had a Maul LE :'(,  Or any LE for that matter.

I need to order the MR plaque stands for them to finish them.  I think they add a nice touch though.  Alot of people say that the mini's are to small.  I think if you are just looking at one then yes, not that impressive.  But when you view them in a complete display, it makes for a very nice setup. 
« Last Edit: June 12, 2007, 07:27:25 AM by Equinox »

Offline levelnext

• formerly known as levelnext
  • Master Force User
  • you are what you is
« Reply #63 on: June 12, 2007, 07:57:19 AM »
Yes they are small, but so very nice detailed, i love miniatures.  did you make those tags equinox? they are realy cool, they will look great in the MR stands.

Cin Drallig:  yes man, it is a mini micro ligthsaber hilt made for a 1/6 12'' figurine which i dont have lol, you can see the size in the first pic, in the same position, by the battle droid miniature.
On a mission to constantly annoy C3PO!

--:CLICK HERE TO SEE MY COLLECTION:--

Offline Equinox

• Experienced Force User
« Reply #64 on: June 12, 2007, 08:03:28 AM »
I take no credit for those tags.  I guy on Rebelscum made them.  Scaryguy is his name.  I did have to edit them though.  He made them for his LE hilts.  I just erased that part and centered the rest.  I printed them on high gloss printer paper.  They turned out pretty good and I dont even have a super nice printer. 

Here is the link,  He said he would send the link to anyone who was interested.  He has a cool one for a Jedi Training Remote to.

http://threads.rebelscum.com/showflat.php?Cat=25&Number=2120509&page=0&view=collapsed&sb=5&o=&fpart=1&vc=1

Offline ScaryJedi

• No Force
  • I'm too scary for you
« Reply #65 on: June 12, 2007, 10:33:01 PM »
I take no credit for those tags.  I guy on Rebelscum made them.  Scaryguy is his name.  I did have to edit them though.  He made them for his LE hilts.  I just erased that part and centered the rest.  I printed them on high gloss printer paper.  They turned out pretty good and I dont even have a super nice printer. 

Here is the link,  He said he would send the link to anyone who was interested.  He has a cool one for a Jedi Training Remote to.

newbielink:http://threads.rebelscum.com/showflat.php?Cat=25&Number=2120509&page=0&view=collapsed&sb=5&o=&fpart=1&vc=1 [nonactive]

Thanks for giving me credit. The designs are freely available for anyone who wants them. Just contact me.

I had to dust off my fx-sabers account. When I got into collecting LE's I sold all my FX sabers so I don't hang around much here.

Offline Equinox

• Experienced Force User
« Reply #66 on: June 12, 2007, 11:46:54 PM »
No thank you,  These tags really give the collection a sharp look. 

Offline SAESEE TIIN

• Formerly known as Lazbum
  • FX-SABERS VIP
  • Master Force User
  • I wish I had quotes as cool as Admiral Ackbar!
« Reply #67 on: June 13, 2007, 12:34:53 AM »
That was a great idea using those tags for the mini collection Equinox.  I'm tempted to print out some myself now.  First I'd have to get some high gloss paper.  I see that you too are collecting variants and took them in pictures of 3  ;D  That fish tank thing is a pretty cool display too.  I can't wait to see when you have the actual display all finished.

Thanks to Darth Nerdold for the sig!
Proud Owner of a Graflex V from Yoda!

Offline Equinox

• Experienced Force User
« Reply #68 on: June 13, 2007, 02:03:52 AM »
The paper I got was from Wal-Mart and it cost like $10.  That was for a big pack though.  You only need like two or three sheets.  Im going to get some of the MR Plaque stands they sell over at Rebel Scum.  They are kind of pricy though. 

I have grabbed some of the special mini's here and there.  I cant see myself getting all of them though.  Ill only nab them when its a steal. 

Offline SAESEE TIIN

• FX-SABERS VIP
  • Master Force User
« Reply #69 on: June 13, 2007, 09:10:37 AM »
I try do the same thing with the variant minis.  I think the most I've ever paid was about $50 for a bright chrome Yoda since I had to have it shipped from the UK.  All my gold minis I've been lucky enough to snag for under $30 with shipping.  Also a question about that high gloss paper equinox.  Do you have to buy any special kind of ink to use with the paper?

Offline Equinox

• Experienced Force User
« Reply #70 on: June 13, 2007, 11:16:48 AM »
I have a HP Deskjet 6540 printer.  I think any color printer should work fine.

Offline BIGGS DARKLIGHTER

• Formerly known as Heimidal
  • FX-SABERS VIP
  • Master Force User
  • Red 3 Standing By
« Reply #71 on: June 13, 2007, 12:08:58 PM »
Nice collections =)

I really do like the fish tank and the custom labels. Makes a really nice touch.

What do you think about the  Sidious European Exclusive? I'm on the hunt for one of those myself.

Here's my current mini wishlist:

SW-324 ROTS - Darth Sidious Black Smoked Chrome (2005 Best Buy Exclusive)
SW-326 ROTS - Anakin Skywalker Black Smoked Chrome (2005 StarWarsShop.com Exclusive)
SW-323 ROTS - Obi-Wan Kenobi Black Smoked Chrome (2005 Celebration 3 Exclusive)
SW-309 ROTJ - Luke Skywalker Chrome (2004 Ebay.com Exclusive)
SW-329 ROTS - Yoda Chrome (2005 European Exclusive)
SW-330 ROTS - Darth Sidious Chrome (2005 European Exclusive)
SW-328 ROTS - Yoda Black Smoked Chrome (2005 San Diego Comic Con Exclusive)

Offline SAESEE TIIN

• FX-SABERS VIP
  • Master Force User
« Reply #72 on: June 13, 2007, 02:01:43 PM »
Definitely get the bright chrome sidious Heimdal.  I absolutely love the hilt.  For some reason I even like it more than the actual sidious hilt.  It just looks deadly yet elegant.  Even my pictures of it don't do it justice.  It seems they are qute hard to find now.  The Luke Skywalker chrome hilt also looks cool.  The Yoda one only looks like a pristine version of its counter part since its all shiny.  Still quite nice though. 

Offline Equinox

• Experienced Force User
« Reply #73 on: June 22, 2007, 03:49:13 PM »
I posted a bunch of my extra mini's in the for sale section.  Theres a few rare ones in there. 

retrousse