fiduciary

Author Topic: Feedback for JANGO FETT (Formerly Roys Blues)  (Read 37176 times)

Offline Arryck Corso

• Experienced Force User
Re: Feedback for JANGO FETT (Formerly Roys Blues)
« Reply #195 on: October 05, 2015, 05:58:46 PM »
Jango purchased a pommel from me.  Smooth transactiona and prompt payment.  Pleasure to deal with. 5/5

The question isn't who is going to let me;  It's who is going to stop me!

Offline sithslayer1

• Master Force User
« Reply #196 on: February 28, 2016, 06:17:00 AM »
I sent my LDM/Orbital Machining Luke MK6 V2, series II to Jango for an upgrade. I have dealt with Jango on numerous projects for his excellent work and attention to detail!

He replaced the speaker with a Plecter Labs 2 watt, replaced the CS1 with a PC 3.5, added a blinking green bar graph under the clamp card, a green accent pommel led and the specific fonts/boot ups I requested.

5/5 -Across the board! Great communication, great workmanship, well packed, sent me a tracking #.  Josh was swamped at work, but graciously offered to squeeze me in when he had a little extra down time and I greatly appreciate that!

The saber is better than ever and I love the bar graph he added. It was a great surprise and really adds to the feel of an actual activated weapon!

Thanks again for yet another great saber project Josh!
« Last Edit: March 01, 2016, 04:01:01 PM by sithslayer1 »

Offline RyDiddy

• Mining Colony Members
  • Master Force User
« Reply #197 on: September 23, 2016, 07:40:24 PM »
Jango did a full install on a Korbanth Duke saber and did a terrific job.  The quality of the install and finishing of the hilt was even greater than I had expected.  Thanks Jango!

5/5

Offline bombarta

• Master Force User
  • Impressive..... most Impressive!
« Reply #198 on: October 17, 2016, 08:44:14 AM »
Jango purchased a couple of Inception heatsinks from myself.
Easy to deal with and fast payment.

5/5

Thanks.

Bomb.
I don't know, i gotta bad feeling about this!

Offline Mersenne

• Master Force User
« Reply #199 on: October 29, 2016, 10:09:45 PM »
I bought Jango's OM Lego saber and he took great care in wrapping and packaging everything. Great communication and follow up.
Definitely a 5/5
it's all Elemental

Offline jedicri

• Master Force User
« Reply #200 on: November 08, 2016, 05:01:45 PM »
Got my Solo's Hold Padawan Reborn today.

Very well packaged. Communication was great throughout the whole transaction. Would do business with Jango again.

5/5

Offline bombarta

• Master Force User
  • Impressive..... most Impressive!
« Reply #201 on: March 17, 2017, 02:29:48 PM »
Jango grabbed one of my Romans Inception blade plugs.
Paid fast with no messing.

5/5
I don't know, i gotta bad feeling about this!

Offline sithslayer1

• Master Force User
« Reply #202 on: March 20, 2017, 03:54:54 PM »
I sent Jango my Force Relics YUN empty hilt awhile back and just got it back today. Josh installed a PC4, Goth Designs chasis, made a 4 color led bar graph, powder coated the hilt to the correct color, accent red led inside the pommel and did a great job meeting and exceeding my expectations!

Another 5/5 across the board on communication, great workmanship, well packaged, sent me a tracking# once it shipped and shot a video and even compared my YUN to his Orbital Machining Yun, per my request.

I have worked with him over the years on quite a few upgrades/installs and he never disappoints!

Thanks again for yet another great saber project Jango!
« Last Edit: March 20, 2017, 04:50:32 PM by sithslayer1 »

Offline sithslayer1

• Master Force User
« Reply #203 on: May 22, 2017, 11:15:34 AM »
I just received back from Jango my KR/One Replica's Deep Groove Qui Gon saber.
5/5 across the board! Great communication, fast replies, did exactly what I requested, and provided his usual top notch expert saber smithing! He installed a CS3, 2 watt base speaker, Goth chasis, Tri Cree XPE2 GGW and added the fonts I listed and added some great Qui gon quotes for boot ups. The saber was shipped very well packaged, he sent me a tracking#, and overall, the project had a fast turn around time. He also shot a nice video to preview it for me and also sanded down some sharp edges on the shroud.

I am extremely pleased with this saber and as usual, Jango exceeded my expectations!

Thanks again Jango for another great saber project with you!
« Last Edit: May 23, 2017, 11:03:23 AM by sithslayer1 »

Offline RyDiddy

• Mining Colony Members
  • Master Force User
« Reply #204 on: June 20, 2017, 10:31:32 PM »
After consulting other members and debating over whether or not to leave a critical feedback, I've decided to leave what I feel is a candid review of my selling experience.

Jango contacted me on 2/20/2017 asking me to produce a stand for the Killer Penny run.  I designed the display, spoke with him a few times regarding this project and another purchase he had inquired about, and then produced the prototype at my own expense.  I followed-up with him on 4/9/2017 asking if I could send him the stand to see if the KP would fit on it as I don't own one of these sabers of my own. I also produced a plaque for him with his saber's run number.

I never heard back from him although I see him active here fairly often.  I followed up again on 6/18/2017, and unfortunately have not received a response regarding either transaction despite seeing he has logged in almost daily since then. 

Sadly, I cannot say I would participate in another transaction with Jango at this juncture due to communication issues after he solicited me to undertake a project.
« Last Edit: June 20, 2017, 11:38:46 PM by RyDiddy »

Offline JANGO FETT

• Owner of Kilsythe Customs
  • Administrator
  • Master Force User
    • Youtube channel
« Reply #205 on: June 21, 2017, 01:40:37 PM »
No problem. Sorry we could not work it out. Good luck in your future endeavors.

Have you heard the tragedy of Mark Hamill the Wise?

My thoughts and prayers to the padawans of Coruscant - Master Jeselnik

Offline DoctorFate

• No Force
  • Um...Hello?
« Reply #206 on: July 13, 2017, 05:28:57 PM »
Jango provided a great customer service and shipping on the saber was prompt. The Dooku Sabers self is gorgeous and works well. Would definitely buy another product from them.

Offline sithslayer1

• Master Force User
« Reply #207 on: August 31, 2017, 07:15:05 AM »
I recently sent Jango my Korbanth Vader DV6 hilt kit. He installed a CF8, Goth chasis with red accent led, he powder coated the emitter a semi black gloss and include my list of fonts and some great Vader quotes. He also included a nice DV6 blade plug.

5/5 Across the board- Excellent communication, great workmanship, well packaged and sent me a tracking# once shipped. All in all another great project with my favorite Bounty Hunter/Saber Smith!     I have dealt with Jango on many saber projects and he always offers top notch quality, workmanship and attention to details!

The turnaround time was very reasonable and Josh responded to my questions and tuned this into a fine Vader saber! I am very pleased with it and the CF8 sound and motion detection is amazing.

Thank you again Josh!

Offline ewokfan

• No Force
  • Um...Hello?
« Reply #208 on: July 19, 2018, 06:55:39 PM »
Excellent!! A+++++++++ great communication and fast shipping!! Awesome saber work!! Will do business with again!!

Offline Darkjedi

• Master Force User
  • I love Star Wars so much ,I married her!
« Reply #209 on: March 14, 2019, 07:34:52 PM »
   Great guy to deal with. I bought a empty hilt  and it’s a beauty.

Great communication A+A+. Perfect packaging and fast shipping.

I do business with him anytime.

5/5

retrousse