fiduciary

Author Topic: Thinking down the road - possible run saber run ideas  (Read 10435 times)

Offline jetsaber

• Master Force User
Re: Thinking down the road - possible run saber run ideas
« Reply #30 on: April 20, 2018, 06:47:06 PM »
Very Rare .
MASTER ORGUS DIN !
Great Choice Scorpion !

Offline Maverick Hunter

• Force User
« Reply #31 on: April 20, 2018, 08:04:21 PM »
@Foe Hammer and all you folks asking for a Mace Windu Episode III, it's been done. You need to stay up to date on the Facebook groups. No, I'm not a big fan of the FB groups but a lot of the "action" is happening over there. Peter Zhang of 89sabers made an amazing Mace Windu episode II/III. It's practically perfect! Now, I just don't see the reason for making this saber again when a near 100% accurate copy is already available. Acerocket is the only one who makes an awesome near 100% accurate Obi Wan TPM, so it just makes sense to not have saber smiths overlap each other. Also, I mean absolutely no disrespect towards Acerocket or anyone else. I'm sure Acerocket could make a really awesome Mace Windu too!

I'm well aware of the 89 Mace.  The thing is there's "it's been done" and then there's "it's been done by Acerocket".  The difference between the two is not negligible.

Maybe, but not in this case. 89sabers Mace Windu is the best quality saber I've ever seen. When I picked that thing up for the first time the chrome and gold plating/ overall quality and "heft" to it made it feel as I would imagine a real lightsaber would feel like. I think it would be pretty hard to top that, and even if you did the difference as I said, would probably be negligible. Again, I say this with the utmost respect towards Acerocket. But look if that's what's to be done then so be it.
« Last Edit: April 20, 2018, 08:41:16 PM by Maverick Hunter »

Offline Scorpion

• Master Force User
  • GET OVER HERE!!!
« Reply #32 on: April 21, 2018, 01:00:53 AM »
Very Rare .
MASTER ORGUS DIN !
Great Choice Scorpion !

Thanks man
Yes this is one hilt I would LOVE an accurate fx version of, ace would nail this one it’s a huge hilt and very different from the usual sabers with that huge shroud/scroll work and wooden sleeve it’s beautiful,
Plus with a real crystal chamber would look incredible!

How about it ace? Is this a hilt you would be interested in making?

JQ SABERS MASTER ORGUS DIN CFX
JQ/LDM/MH GK3 OBI-WAN KENOBI Proffie
JQ MASTER REPLICAS LE SIDIOUS CONVERSION CS3
JQ~OM AWESOMESAUCE MAUL STAFF DUAL CFv7
LDM MKVI LUKE SKYWALKER ROTJ REVEAL CFv6
JQ SABERS OBI-WAN EP4 ANH (RUSSREP)CSV4
FX SABERS VINTAGE GRAFLEX IV ANH CFv5
FX SABERS VINTAGE GRAFLEX V ESB CFv5
JQ SABERS OBI-WAN REVEAL AOTC CS3.0
JQ~VV STARKILLER #2 RUN1 CFv6 cex
JQ~OM ANAKIN "Skinnyflex" CS3
JQ~TRIDCLOUD ANAKIN AOTC CFv7
SC~VV QUIGON JINN #2 CFv5
OM OBIWAN TPM #2 CFv5
JQ SABERS LUKE ROTJ CFv4
JQ~korbanth DOOKU CS2
JQ~korbanth SIDIOUS CS2
JQ SABERS Kylo Ren CS3
LINK TO MY SABERS

Offline ZahcStarKiller

• No Force
  • Um...Hello?
« Reply #33 on: April 22, 2018, 12:54:10 AM »
Guys, let’s try not to turn this into a discussion of what has been done before, or what Acerocket could do better. We all know he can do it better. That’s why we are here on this thread. I have an Obi TPM from ace on my shelf. It’s unparalleled. Many things have been done before, but an Acerocket hilt is another level altogether.

Let’s not derail this thread and stick to the point. Just simply answer the question, what are you interested in seeing? No lengthy discussions or explanations needed. One sentence needed. You’re going to give ace a headache. If you give ace a headache, he isn’t going to want to make new stuff.

Wooo-sahhhhh. Keep it short and to the point. I Know. I am excited too.

For example, this is my request:

“Please do another awesomesauce run, pretty please”.

« Last Edit: April 22, 2018, 12:59:46 AM by ZahcStarKiller »

Offline nobunaga

• No Force
« Reply #34 on: April 22, 2018, 06:34:05 AM »
Ace, How about Ezra Bridger V1 full metal lightsaber from Rebels?

Offline Foe Hammer

• Force User
« Reply #35 on: April 23, 2018, 05:13:30 AM »
Maybe, but not in this case. 89sabers Mace Windu is the best quality saber I've ever seen. When I picked that thing up for the first time the chrome and gold plating/ overall quality and "heft" to it made it feel as I would imagine a real lightsaber would feel like. I think it would be pretty hard to top that, and even if you did the difference as I said, would probably be negligible. Again, I say this with the utmost respect towards Acerocket. But look if that's what's to be done then so be it.

That's your opinion.  Other collectors have different philosophies.  :wink:

Back on topic, how about Kyle Katarn's 3rd lightsaber or Mara Jade's first saber?

Offline zainalazzan

• No Force
  • Um...Hello?
« Reply #36 on: April 23, 2018, 10:35:25 AM »
My preference in order:

1. Obi TPM
2. Qui Gon
3. Mace EP III
4. Awesomesauce x11000

If you were ever planning to do a trio, I think a Duel of the Fates trio would be awesome where you offered all 3 ;) But if you aren't interested in more than one run at a time, I'll go Obi TPM any day. I have the KR Qui Gon and Mace Ep III already. They are very very nice. I have the Korbanth Obi TPM but there's much to be desired. PLEASE Acerocket, do the Obi TPM, you're my only hope  :cheesy:

Offline darth hondo

• Master Force User
  • there can only be two
« Reply #37 on: April 23, 2018, 02:02:30 PM »
How about Kylo Ren concept art saber? I think that it looks quite interesting:

retrousse