As some may have noticed, I have not 'officially' closed this deposit thread. I was hoping the number of commits would have been a bit higher, and I decided to leave this thread open a bit longer while I look at another venue to try and sell a few more spots on the list. If anyone else wants in on this run, there is still some time. I do not have an exact closing date yet, but will post it when I know for sure. It will probably be some time in May, and then I will start the run with what orders I do have.
This run is not closed, nor will it be cancelled. If the run size stays at 15, then I will make 15 sabers and those who got in can be even more excited about the limited nature of the run.