fiduciary

Author Topic: The Force Unleashed II  (Read 72037 times)

Offline wolf10100

• Master Force User
    • Master Sabers
Re: The Force Unleashed II
« Reply #330 on: March 13, 2013, 07:50:54 AM »
I like many others on here found that the second installment to what looked like an amazing series of games was lacking in real story depth. The story was short and I kind of felt like the creators went on holiday half way through and let someone just fill in the gaps. I did like the whole "Duel-blade" experience but agree that having the ability to choose between single or double would have added a bit more optional game play.

Overall I found the game mediocre compared to the first one but if a third is to be released, I really hope they put the effort in to bring it back to its roots
Remember, concentrate on the moment. Feel, don't think. Trust your instincts.

Offline KingOfDathomir

• Master Force User
  • Call me... Old Master
Re: The Force Unleashed II
« Reply #331 on: August 16, 2013, 01:05:07 AM »
To me the new animations took a while to get used to, but the gameplay seemed slightly more improved over the original. Other than that, far too short, and the games story doesnt ever answer flat out whether or not Starkiller is Starkiller or a clone. You can't take Vader seriously cuz he is Sith and will lie to anyone if he stands to gain from it. And code-name Distant Thunder may very well be a clone of Starkiller, but he is an Infinities character and therefore not canon.

Korbanth Sid
Korbanth MW3
Korbanth DM1 v2014
RomanProps Inception Elite
MR 2005 Anakin ROTS LE
Korbanth Duke
HFFX ANH Darth Vader
SF Luke ROTJ Hero
Korbanth Crossguard
Korbanth Graflex v2.0 (Finn-flex)
AHS w/ Crystal Shard v1
Pachstore Shadowblade (SWR Darksaber)
VyleOne TCW Asajj Ventress (3-D printed, 1:1)
VyleOne TCW Pre-Viszla Darksaber (3-D printed, 1:1)
KR Sabers Kenobi ROTS

retrousse