fiduciary

Author Topic: STARWARS:ESB Atari 2600  (Read 1424 times)

Offline Jedi_Corellian

• Experienced Force User
  • There must be a balance between light and dark...
    • Kerwin Kels Productions
STARWARS:ESB Atari 2600
« on: October 24, 2013, 12:26:21 PM »
I know I'm telling my age but does anyone remember this one? At the time was the coolest game ever....and the fact that the AT-ATs had smart bombs on the higher levels that you either had to avoid or try and shoot the walker to destroy them! If the Empire really had those, there just might not of been much hope for the Rebellion.

Offline Mortoff

• Padawan Learner
  • Um...Hello?
Re: STARWARS:ESB Atari 2600
« Reply #1 on: October 24, 2013, 02:10:03 PM »

I didn't have that one but I do still have Super Star Wars for the SNES...

Offline Sandpeople are people too

• Once made Darth Vader Chuckle
  • Master Force User
« Reply #2 on: October 24, 2013, 02:22:23 PM »
I know I'm telling my age but does anyone remember this one? At the time was the coolest game ever....and the fact that the AT-ATs had smart bombs on the higher levels that you either had to avoid or try and shoot the walker to destroy them! If the Empire really had those, there just might not of been much hope for the Rebellion.

I played that one.  it was for ESB.  an endless line of AT-AT's is what I remember.

and I'm 40. :(

Offline Jedi_Corellian

• Experienced Force User
« Reply #3 on: October 24, 2013, 09:46:29 PM »
Mortoff, I think I remember playing that one too! Isn't it set up to play on both sides of the battlefield?

Offline Jedi_Corellian

• Experienced Force User
« Reply #4 on: October 24, 2013, 09:50:10 PM »

I played that one.  it was for ESB.  an endless line of AT-AT's is what I remember.

and I'm 40. :(
Tell me about it. Seemed we'd never get though with that game....and forget about save points. Save points??? There wasn't such a thing back then! Hey, 40 is the cool stage...I'm one from it!

retrousse