fiduciary

Author Topic: LEGO Star Wars: The Complete Saga  (Read 1171 times)

Offline Green Ranger

• Formerly known as Darth Payne
  • Master Force User
LEGO Star Wars: The Complete Saga
« on: August 14, 2013, 07:32:08 PM »
I'm not sure if anyone has reviewed this game yet. I skimmed through and didn't see any thread dedicated.

I purchased this game a few days ago just to give me and my kids something new to play. I heard mixed reviews on these LEGO style games in the past, and decided to finally give it a shot.

This game was great!  :D It had a somewhat goofy spin on the story line, but didn't fail to make me laugh  ;) I loved the adventures! It made me feel like I was back at SW Celebration again! I have already spent hours playing this game and haven't finished it yet, but I'm looking forward to it.

However, I am a big fan of side projects in a video game. ESPECIALLY Star Wars games. It feeds the craving I have for a deeper look into the SW Universe. This game didn't have as much as I hoped. It was great that i could buy new Characters, and play with them in an Arcade Mode/ Free Play Mode. But it didn't fully satisfy me.

There have been a lot of GREAT SW games in the past to compare to. But I also take in consideration that I am a grown up and thia game was meant for ALL ages  :)

So overall, I give LEGO Star Wars: The Complete Saga

5 out of 5 Stars!

Thank you

Offline Machinimax

• Master Force User
  • Jedi Sentinel
Re: LEGO Star Wars: The Complete Saga
« Reply #1 on: August 14, 2013, 07:42:00 PM »
Totally agree. It's a great game no matter how old you are. I have it for the Wii. Needless to say that makes the lightsaber duels fun!

Welcome to saber building. You've taken your first step into a larger world!

"Don't get the idea that your [lightsaber] is a quick little project to be slapped together." - Luke Skywalker

Offline theta03

• Experienced Force User
« Reply #2 on: August 14, 2013, 10:48:30 PM »
I enjoy that game as well I have it for the 360 as well as Lego Stars III.

Offline Onli-Won Kanomi

• Master Force User
  • Jedi Knight Of Faith
« Reply #3 on: August 15, 2013, 12:32:58 AM »
I have it for 360...I don't normally play 'family friendly' games but it is a tremendous amount of fun for a SW fan of any age.
To DREAM the IMPOSSIBLE DREAM. To FIGHT the unbeatable foe. To BEAR with unbearable sorrow. To RUN where the brave dare not go. To RIGHT the unrightable wrong. To LOVE, PURE AND CHASTE, FROM AFAR [-sigh-]. To TRY, when your arms are too weary; to REACH the unreachable Star!... This is my Quest; To follow that Star, no matter how hopeless, no matter how far...

retrousse