fiduciary

Author Topic: SWTOR Low level question  (Read 2518 times)

Offline Kel Ardan

• Force User
SWTOR Low level question
« on: November 30, 2012, 08:30:11 PM »
I'm doing the side quest to save the Padawans in the cages from the flesh raiders and I cannot figure out how to open the cages. I played when it first came out but tonight started playing again with a new character but I cannot for the life of me get the cages to open. Thanks for any help

No matter where you go, there you are!

Offline LUMINARA UNDULI

• Master of the purple blade
  • Administrator
  • Master Force User
  • Formerly Known As Allaerra
    • Vader's Vault
Re: SWTOR Low level question
« Reply #1 on: November 30, 2012, 08:36:50 PM »
If someone right before you gets the cage, you may have to wait for the timers.  When you put your cursor near it there will be a blue glowing icon (a hand IIRC) which allows you to click and open.  If that isn't there, you need to wait for a reset.

Facebook: VVFB

Offline Gil Gamesh

• Formerly known as Kit Fisto
  • Master Force User
« Reply #2 on: November 30, 2012, 09:18:10 PM »
indeed, wait till you see it kinda blue and flashy and that'll indicate it's reset.  That got me too right at the begining of a reroll on a new server  :)
Support our Font Makers!

Offline Kel Ardan

• Force User
« Reply #3 on: November 30, 2012, 10:44:35 PM »
Thanks guys, it was that I didn't see the first dead padawan so the quest hadn't started yet..lol

No matter where you go, there you are!

Offline Master Sifo

• Padawan Learner
« Reply #4 on: December 22, 2012, 10:33:40 PM »
the idea of you guys playing swtor did not even cross my mind! I have been looking for people to quest with forever no one seems interested lol.

Offline Gil Gamesh

• Master Force User
« Reply #5 on: December 23, 2012, 01:58:37 PM »
My legacy's mostly on the Harbringer server now.  Gil or Gyl mainly for the republic.    ;)
Support our Font Makers!

Offline Master Sifo

• Padawan Learner
« Reply #6 on: December 23, 2012, 03:41:02 PM »
sweet man same here. My main is Theneo. Really wish they had Nautolan species in it though! Kit Fisto is my all time fav  :P. I'm also pretty sure he is voiced by the same guy who did samurai jack way back when in the new clone wars series!

Offline Lord Darth Revan

• Padawan Learner
« Reply #7 on: February 12, 2013, 05:50:56 PM »
When you level up in TOR is it like leveling up in KOTOR? Can you choose your powers and feats and stuff?

ALL HAIL LORD REVAN... ALL HAIL LORD REVAN... ALL HAIL LORD REVAN

Offline Gil Gamesh

• Master Force User
« Reply #8 on: February 16, 2013, 01:49:31 PM »
When you level up in TOR is it like leveling up in KOTOR? Can you choose your powers and feats and stuff?

yup, sort of.  Depending on which class and specialization you choose depends on what skill trees you have, and then as you get a level you get a point to spend on the skill tree.  This gives you various powers and abilities.

I've now got a Sith Sorcerer on the Harbringer, Ghyl.  level uhhhh 38 I think now, just finished chapter 2 story.   I'm uh, REALLY digging the sith storyline for my guy.  Khem Val calling me "little sith" makes me grin
Support our Font Makers!

retrousse