fiduciary

Author Topic: KOTOR III Speculation/Disscusion  (Read 2371 times)

Offline ani104

• Master Force User
KOTOR III Speculation/Disscusion
« on: April 28, 2006, 12:05:02 AM »
Discuss all you thoughts and predictions about KOTOR III here!

Offline Dustil Onasi

• Force User
Re: KOTOR III Speculation/Disscusion
« Reply #1 on: April 28, 2006, 04:50:04 AM »
Online Online Online!!

I hope you can fight people during online play so you can make one team thats all jedi
and another team all sith and you have a fight to the death that would be sweet.

And i would like to say bring back Kotor 1 and 2 party members!

the planets i would like is

Korriban: This can be the first planet your guy can choose to go to and become a sith
Dantooine: This is also the first planet you get (you choose between Korriban or Dantooine)
and you can become a jedi.

Nar Shardaa
Fully Rebuilt Telos
Naboo
YavinIV and
Unknown world
Love is making a shot to the knees of a target 120 kilometers away using an Aratech sniper rifle with a tri-light scope.

Offline Jaden Korr

• FX-SABERS VIP
  • Master Force User
« Reply #2 on: April 28, 2006, 07:32:10 AM »
Personally i like the idea of starting at either the academy on dantooine or korriban, although i have 0 interest in going back to Nar Shadaa, but Telos holds many secrets, i would like to check it out more, plus i wanna Old School Republic Coruscant!

Offline ani104

• Master Force User
« Reply #3 on: April 28, 2006, 08:25:26 PM »
I want to be able to get a lightsaber earlier on  ;)

Offline Jaden Korr

• FX-SABERS VIP
  • Master Force User
« Reply #4 on: April 28, 2006, 08:37:03 PM »
ya me too, thats why it would be cool if you just start at the academy of either the sith or the jedi, and then you can train up till like level 2 or whatnot, and build yuor own saber, and have robes early on

Offline ani104

• Master Force User
« Reply #5 on: April 28, 2006, 08:42:03 PM »
Ya, in I & II it soooo long to get a saber, 3 or 4 planets :'(

Offline Darth Pantsless

• Master Force User
  • He's a scoundrel, you'd like him
« Reply #6 on: April 28, 2006, 09:18:24 PM »
You got ur saber in 1 in the second planet and could do the same in 2 if u were smart.

I want to be able to have maybe four characters in your party at a time, same gameplay, BASTILA, and I agree with the planets that Dustil gave, but also a few more (including the droid planet).

I want the game to take a minimum of sixty hours to complete with lots of non-essential side tasks and have a level cap of maybe thirty or thirty five, using the shyrack cheat in kotor2 to get to level 50 was just silly.

I also want HK-47 and to be able to give him his full assassination protocols (maybe even have some side quests where he goes around solo assassinating ppl)

I would love to go to the jedi temple on Coruscant, where you don't really have any game essential tasks but can do side quests to get things like crystals, new forms, powers etc.

And I also want Bastila

Offline ani104

• Master Force User
« Reply #7 on: April 28, 2006, 09:57:03 PM »
Bastilla, Bastilla, Bastilla, thats all you ever talk about isn't it DP :D

Offline Jedi Master Kepler

• Force User
  • One thing stands in our way, one last Jedi.
    • myspace
« Reply #8 on: May 04, 2006, 02:18:59 PM »
I think it should be for the PC and be like World of Warcraft. If any of you have played it, you know what I am talking about. The idea of being able to go to an older version of Coruscant and Naboo would be brilliant. I think they should allow you to start off as a padawan child and grow and develope as time goes on. Make the game all about improving yourself (for the lightside) or obtaining power/strength (for the darkside). Space should be another frontier aswell. You can have encounters in space with other players.

Come to think of it, it should just all be online. But, like WoW, it would probably have a monthly fee. Bummer. :(

Offline Dustil Onasi

• Force User
« Reply #9 on: May 06, 2006, 07:54:32 PM »
I think it should be for the PC and be like World of Warcraft. If any of you have played it, you know what I am talking about. The idea of being able to go to an older version of Coruscant and Naboo would be brilliant. I think they should allow you to start off as a padawan child and grow and develope as time goes on. Make the game all about improving yourself (for the lightside) or obtaining power/strength (for the darkside). Space should be another frontier aswell. You can have encounters in space with other players.

Come to think of it, it should just all be online. But, like WoW, it would probably have a monthly fee. Bummer. :(

If You Start as a child that would rather be corney Sice you never really see a 10 year old Revan Going Around Saying I Killed Mandarlore Score!
Love is making a shot to the knees of a target 120 kilometers away using an Aratech sniper rifle with a tri-light scope.

Offline Jedi Master Kepler

• Force User
  • One thing stands in our way, one last Jedi.
    • myspace
« Reply #10 on: May 06, 2006, 09:58:37 PM »
Well, at least make it show the process of learning and everything that a youngling must go through.

retrousse