fiduciary

Author Topic: Out of town; April 21-29, 2012  (Read 1235 times)

Offline COUNT DOOKU

• Board Moderator
  • Master Force User
  • The Count formerly known as Sollus Vir
    • Calvary Custom Sabers
Out of town; April 21-29, 2012
« on: October 09, 2011, 01:45:41 PM »
Hey folks,

I will be out of town through jan 14-19 and will have no internet or phone access during this week.
I will get all your PMs and emails answered before my plane leaves tomorrow morning. I also wanted to let everyone else know if you shoot me an email or PM. and don't get a reply for a week... I am not ignoring you, just don't have a way to reply.

Nothing major, but figured I should let y'all know.

« Last Edit: April 20, 2012, 07:46:49 PM by Sollus Vir »

Pass on what you have learned. Strength. Mastery. But weakness, folly, failure also. Yes, failure most of all. The greatest teacher, failure is. We are what they grow beyond. That is the true burden of all masters. ~Master Yoda~

Offline COUNT DOOKU

• Board Moderator
  • Master Force User
    • Calvary Custom Sabers
Re: Out of town.
« Reply #1 on: October 15, 2011, 07:44:35 PM »
Back from the trip, Have some paperwork to finish up, so I will be getting to y'all PMs and emails tomorrow.

Thanks for your patience! 8)

Pass on what you have learned. Strength. Mastery. But weakness, folly, failure also. Yes, failure most of all. The greatest teacher, failure is. We are what they grow beyond. That is the true burden of all masters. ~Master Yoda~

Offline COUNT DOOKU

• Board Moderator
  • Master Force User
    • Calvary Custom Sabers
Re: Out of town; Jan 14th-19th
« Reply #2 on: January 13, 2012, 09:32:31 AM »
Instead of starting another thread. Bumping this for all you folks who have business with me right now.

Offline COUNT DOOKU

• Board Moderator
  • Master Force User
    • Calvary Custom Sabers
Re: Out of town; April 21-29, 2012
« Reply #3 on: April 20, 2012, 07:47:46 PM »
And Bump. Starting tomorrow, I will probably not reply to and email or reply to any PMs until Sunday of next week.

retrousse