fiduciary

Author Topic: Battlefront 2 Downloadable Content  (Read 17025 times)

Offline Ki-Adi

• Cerean
  • Master Force User
  • Homeplanet; Cerea
Re: Battlefront 2 Downloadable Content
« Reply #15 on: January 28, 2006, 06:20:25 PM »
Pantsless why don't you search Xbox 360 on google.ca usually there are tones of forums on xbox 360. I am sure they will have a review. Plus you don't want to bug Aayla by making her write a review when she could be using that time to play 360. haha If I come across a good review I'll let you know Pants.
"Impossible, the Sith have been extinct for a millennium."- Ki-Adi-Mundi

Offline Darth Pantsless

• Master Force User
  • He's a scoundrel, you'd like him
« Reply #16 on: January 28, 2006, 06:26:03 PM »
Haha. I don't think such a review would be considered proper on this forum. ;)

Sure you could under non-SW

I think a lo5t of Sw fans like playing these things.

I know I do ;)

Offline jack3auer

• Do or Do Not there is No Try
  • Master Force User
« Reply #17 on: January 30, 2006, 07:30:48 AM »
pantsless, just go to ign.com or gamespot.com or gamespy.com, plenty of xbox360 info.

Offline Wat-Gav Martra

• Jedi Master
  • Master Force User
  • Formally known as Scottish Jedi
« Reply #18 on: February 01, 2006, 07:37:43 PM »
The new BF2 add on pack came out on Tuesday. Ive seem some video of Asajj Ventress in action and it looked very cool.
Luke ROTJ FX Lightsaber: £89.99
Star Wars OT Boxset: £29.99
Fighting for the Light Side: Priceless
(Borrowed(Stole) this idea from Dark Skywalker)

Offline The Abbot

• Master of the Jar'Kai Style
  • Master Force User
  • Lajedi.com ,Force-Fx.com Founder
    • http://www.Force-Fx.com
SW Battlefront II $4.99 XBL update is worth every penny!!
« Reply #19 on: February 20, 2006, 10:37:00 PM »
Oh its worth it.
Free-For-All (Assault) on 3 more maps and 
Asajj Ventress anf Kit fisto have new force powers..
Asajj Ventress with fibercord-linked lightsabers is sick and Kit Fistos gameplay is unmatched.
Check the videos..

Watch Asajj Ventress in action.
http://www.xbox.com/NR/rdonlyres/EC05B762-8AA7-4D24-A83C-3143864F769E/0/vidswbf2premiumdl001Hi.asx

Watch Kit Fisto in action.
http://www.xbox.com/NR/rdonlyres/80C3F778-7B13-4255-BFD4-91D3A1CDED20/0/vidswbf2premiumdl002Hi.asx

LaserBlade:
https://itunes.apple.com/us/app/laserblade/id608879483?mt=8

The poster formerly known as Kit Fisto. Creator of the Force-FX sig style. Master of the 2 saber staff style way before Pong Krell

Offline AAYLA SECURA

• FX-SABERS VIP
  • Master Force User
Re: SW Battlefront II $4.99 XBL update is worth every penny!!
« Reply #20 on: February 20, 2006, 11:23:57 PM »
That's good to know, Kit.

I'm still interested in getting this update myself, but I've never used Xbox Live. I have a Silver membership that came with my 360, but I'm not sure if I could use that on my regular Xbox as well. I'd also need to get the right chords to connect my computer to my Xbox.
Hasbro Signature Series
Luke Skywalker ANH with Removable Blade
Obi-Wan Kenobi ROTS with Removable Blade
Darth Maul TPM with Removable Blade
Kit Fisto AOTC with Removable Blade
Luke Skywalker ROTJ

Offline Ki-Adi

• Cerean
  • Master Force User
  • Homeplanet; Cerea
« Reply #21 on: February 20, 2006, 11:31:16 PM »
Ya which levels do you get? I know you get Cloud City and Kashhyk or w/e but what is the third? I will wait until I get a 360 to get this. Once the bugs and stuff are fix and the price is lower on both 360 and bf 2.

Offline AAYLA SECURA

• FX-SABERS VIP
  • Master Force User
« Reply #22 on: February 21, 2006, 12:08:16 AM »
The only thing is you can't play Battlefront or Battlefront 2 on the 360. Hopefully by then, though, it'll be playable on both consoles. :)
Hasbro Signature Series
Luke Skywalker ROTJ

Offline Ki-Adi

• Cerean
  • Master Force User
  • Homeplanet; Cerea
« Reply #23 on: February 21, 2006, 12:11:19 AM »
Ya Aayla you should complain to Microsoft because you can't play some Xbox games on 360. I would trade it in when they fix the bugs.

Offline AAYLA SECURA

• FX-SABERS VIP
  • Master Force User
« Reply #24 on: February 21, 2006, 12:45:09 AM »
Unfortunately they haven't come out with a new update of software emulators for the 360. The last update came out in December, so hopefully there will  be another one soon that includes the Battlefront games. And if not, well, I still have my Xbox. I just wish I knew whether or not I can use my Xbox Live Silver membership, which I have yet to activate, on both the Xbox and the 360.
Hasbro Signature Series
Luke Skywalker ROTJ

Offline Ki-Adi

• Cerean
  • Master Force User
  • Homeplanet; Cerea
« Reply #25 on: February 21, 2006, 12:48:16 AM »
Ya because I mean I see the Xbox 360 for sale online and I just want to buy it but I know about the bugs and the price and the fact that I am broke. hahaha Also there aren't many games out so there isn't much point for me right now. I just want it because I can't have it hahaha.

Offline The Abbot

• Master Force User
« Reply #26 on: February 21, 2006, 02:53:46 AM »
You wont be sorry Asajj Ventress fibercord-linked lightsabers are basically Lightsaber Nunchucks,its SICK!!

They want to town with Kit Fisto as well,he is now more lethal then all the other Jedi heros..
His Force Orb inflicts much dammage,and Kits Force Destruction inflicts much more dammage then Mace Windus Force Destruction..

If you liked this game before,you will LOVE it now!

------------------------------------------------------

From Xbox.com

Star Wars Battlefront II Expansion Pack

New premium downloadable content will be available January 31 for the LucasArts hit Xbox® title Star Wars Battlefront™ II. The Star Wars Battlefront II Expansion Pack includes four new maps, additional modes, and two new heroes. Plus, one hero carries a weapon that's never been seen before in a video game! Fans of the game can now expand their epic battle experience via Xbox Live® for only $4.99.

New heroine Asajj Ventress on a new Rhen Var map.

More Details
The Battlefront II Expansion Pack includes four of your favorite maps from the original Star Wars Battlefront™ plus new modes and two new heroes. Here's everything that's included:

Bespin, Cloud City map: Bespin is a planet with endless clouds and houses Cloud City, the one-time home of Lando Calrissian. Players on this map can try three modes of play: Conquest, Capture the Flag, and Hero Free-For-All (Assault).
Yavin 4, Arena map: Yavin 4 is a jungle moon orbiting the planet Yavin, and is the location of the first major victory of the Rebel Alliance. Conquest, Capture the Flag, and Hero Free-For-All (Assault) are all available on this map.
RhenVar, Harbor and Citadel maps: Rhen Var lies in the midst of an ice age, with icy plains, brutal tundra, and glacier-carved mountains. Both maps feature Conquest, Capture the Flag, and Hero Free-For-All (Assault), and the Harbor map also features a Hunt wampa mode.
Two new heroes: Kit Fisto and Asajj Ventress.Asajj Ventress carries a new weapon.

Asajj sports a deadly new weapon—fibercord-linked lightsabers.

The two new heroes can fight with you anytime and anywhere in the Star Wars Battlefront II universe. Kit Fisto made his mark in Star Wars Episode II Attack of the Clones as one of the hundreds of Jedi led by Mace Windu to free the captive Anakin Skywalker, Obi-Wan Kenobi, and Padmé Amidala on Geonosis.  Asajj Ventress is best known for her thrilling duel with Anakin Skywalker on Yavin 4 in the animated series Star Wars: Clone Wars. Asajj wields a special new breed of weapon: fibercord-linked lightsabers.

The new heroes face off on Bespin.

To access this Xbox Live downloadable content, select the multiplayer menu option from the main menu on your Battlefront II disc. Once you are connected to Xbox Live, select Downloadable Content.

For only $4.99, continue to conquer the galaxy!
LaserBlade:

The poster formerly known as Kit Fisto. Creator of the Force-FX sig style. Master of the 2 saber staff style way before Pong Krell

Offline Ki-Adi

• Cerean
  • Master Force User
  • Homeplanet; Cerea
« Reply #27 on: February 21, 2006, 03:30:51 AM »
xxx man you make me want to spend like 120 bucks just to try this. haha Because I would need to buy BF 2 for xbox which would be like 50 and then buy xbox live and that would be like 70 plus the 5 for download. haha too expensive but I would love to try this. Too bad they don't have a disc for ps2 like they did for halo 2 map pack. I bought the halo 2 map pack. I haven't been able to play it, well once actually because my friend has my halo 2. haha

Offline The Abbot

• Master Force User
« Reply #28 on: February 21, 2006, 04:16:47 AM »
xxx man you make me want to spend like 120 bucks just to try this. haha Because I would need to buy BF 2 for xbox which would be like 50 and then buy xbox live and that would be like 70 plus the 5 for download. haha too expensive but I would love to try this. Too bad they don't have a disc for ps2 like they did for halo 2 map pack. I bought the halo 2 map pack. I haven't been able to play it, well once actually because my friend has my halo 2. haha

$29.99 With free shipping.

http://www.gamefly.com/products/detail.asp?pid=114280

and you can pay xbox live by Month (I think) So your only looking al like $50

It`s too bad all the mods on the board that have a characters in the game can`t all get online and battle it out on Xbox live with what ever character there name is.
I know I would woop everyone with Kit Fistos Force Destruction!!
I did get the privilege of playing with Fx-sabers very own Master Mace Windu a few times on Xbox live..
« Last Edit: February 21, 2006, 04:27:29 AM by Kit Fisto »
LaserBlade:

Offline darthclueless

• formerly known as darthclueless
  • Experienced Force User
« Reply #29 on: February 21, 2006, 07:22:42 AM »
Unfortunately they haven't come out with a new update of software emulators for the 360. The last update came out in December, so hopefully there will  be another one soon that includes the Battlefront games. And if not, well, I still have my Xbox. I just wish I knew whether or not I can use my Xbox Live Silver membership, which I have yet to activate, on both the Xbox and the 360.

Aayla....Your XBOX Live membership will be good on any console you log on to Live with. You just have to do a little set up to get it working but I didn't have any problem going from XBOX to 360 with my Live acct. and I still log on with the old black and green beast to play Battlefront on Live.

But....The silver membership only allows you to get on Live for updates and some marketplace stuff. You need gold to play online games.

Believe me, the gold membership is worth the $50 for a year. Totally addictive. Like give up sleep and nourishment and consider calling in sick from work addictive.

If you decide to get on Live, send me a PM and I'll give you my gamertag so you can add me to your friend's list. Nothing better than shooting someone you know in the face with a blaster :D

Anyway.....Gotta go play some PDZ on Live ;)

retrousse