fiduciary

Recent Posts

Pages:  [1] 2 3 ... 10
All I can say is WOW! Just so nice...
That right there is The Golden Saber Challenge. The most amazing saber I could ever hope to see  :huh:

Thunderous applause JAD.
This is the best saber made yet! So many features that others don't have and that display case! Grandmaster work.
New Ideas and Technologies / Re: Looks like Disney made a real lightsaber
« Last post by jbkuma on Yesterday at 04:33:23 PM »
I've signed my fair share of NDAs in my day.  It usually means you are working on something fun, but you can't tell anyone about it.  For instance this recent job I did for [very well known international brand] to make [a thing which I was capable of making], it took [a period of time] but it was really great to see the end result!
« Last post by K-2SO on Yesterday at 04:00:58 PM »
If you’ve never signed corporate NDA’s, they aren’t exactly 1 page love letters, you know.
And possibly one for Cease and Desist Letters.  :police:

"That," he says, impossibly optimistically "or the Imagineering Department start sending job offers (we can't refuse) around?" :tongue:
« Last post by EXAR KUN on Yesterday at 12:38:32 PM »

"The 2022 Custom Extendable Glowie Fiddlestick Contest"
« Last post by K-2SO on Yesterday at 09:21:58 AM »
« Last post by EXAR KUN on Yesterday at 07:33:05 AM »
At the close of this year's contest we should immediately announce the 2022 Retractable Lightsaber Working Prototype Design Contest.

So people can get a jump on that next one because it's gonna take some heavy engineering and a lot of quiet time to come up good solutions to this. There's a lot of ways it can be accomplished,... not just the way Disney is pursuing. This would be a good contest for 'team ups'.

They also don't show it retracting.  For most of the ideas I've had for this, that's the big engineering challenge.

Maybe this should be the 2022 Forum challenge: Make a better retracting saber than the House of Mouse  :wink:

This is 'idea of the year' and really could drive the community farther than ever! Now that Disney is the spark that brings the idea out to be shown it can work... now it needs to be improved. Who better.

Can't a guy make an off-hand, snarky comment around here, without creating a revolutionary paradigm shift in saber technology? :cheesy:

I mean, made that comment in jest, but if folks want to, why the heck not? I don't think I'd participate in it myself, though, but it'd be pretty cool to see what comes out of it.
Pages:  [1] 2 3 ... 10