fiduciary

Author Topic: WTB Korbanth Skinnyflex  (Read 259 times)

Offline 9times9

• No Force
  • Um...Hello?
WTB Korbanth Skinnyflex
« on: January 17, 2021, 07:31:59 AM »

Anyone selling an empty korbanth skinnyflex?

Offline Darth Brooks

• Experienced Force User
  • Um...Hello?
Re: WTB Korbanth Skinnyflex
« Reply #1 on: January 17, 2021, 08:30:10 AM »
Hello, not sure how stuck you are on the 89 SkinnyFlex but the 7chambers AniFlex v2 will actually be more accurate and also constructed from brass and aluminum parts and basically same button placement... plus they're still available for sale. Just got my shipping notification so they should be available for shipping in the next couple of days?

https://7chambers.co.uk/products/7chambers-aniflex-v2-preorder

Offline scott

• Experienced Force User
  • Oh, I don’t think so.
« Reply #2 on: January 17, 2021, 06:38:22 PM »
I have the Korbanth/89 version...not for sale, just curious what makes the 7chambers version more accurate?   I am sure the OP will find one at retail since it is still in production.

Offline Darth Brooks

• Experienced Force User
  • Um...Hello?
« Reply #3 on: January 17, 2021, 08:27:42 PM »
I have the Korbanth/89 version...not for sale, just curious what makes the 7chambers version more accurate?   I am sure the OP will find one at retail since it is still in production.

I guess I thought the description on the 7chambers website would speak for itself but I hadn't noticed the post description has been shortened.

The v2 was remodeled after a source prop from the actual movie so should have some better dimensions than the others..? That was the only reason I was thinking.

I also had an 89 and LOVED IT so not knocking it by any means. I'm really excited to get my hands on this v2 though

Offline scott

• Experienced Force User
  • Oh, I don’t think so.
« Reply #4 on: January 18, 2021, 04:17:01 PM »
If you have them side by side, definitely do some comp shots. I checked your link and the 7chambers description and pics were pretty light. Thie Korbanth skinny is one of my favorites...design, weight, all around so interested if there is something even better.

retrousse