fiduciary

Author Topic: FX Yoda Disassembly Tutorial  (Read 22229 times)

Offline JANGO FETT

• Owner of Kilsythe Customs
  • Administrator
  • Master Force User
    • Youtube channel
Re: FX Yoda Disassembly Tutorial
« Reply #15 on: April 03, 2009, 05:18:42 AM »
They will also be available at TCSS in a few weeks.

Have you heard the tragedy of Mark Hamill the Wise?

My thoughts and prayers to the padawans of Coruscant - Master Jeselnik

Offline darth_call

• Master Force User
« Reply #16 on: April 03, 2009, 05:36:42 AM »
depending on price, color me interested!

Offline QUI-GON JINN

• Also known as Jay-gon Jinn!
  • JEDI/ALLIANCE Master MODERATOR
  • Master Force User
  • Your focus determines your reality
« Reply #17 on: April 03, 2009, 08:14:51 AM »
Great tutorial.  I couldn't figure out how to get the pin out until I saw your tutorial.  I will be making sever Yoda blade holders if anyone is interested.  I will probally make about 5 of them.

Thanks,

Wade
Saber Concepts
That's great Wade....but you are not approved to sell anything through this site until you meet the requirements as laid out in the Trade Federation Rules:
http://www.fx-sabers.com/forum/index.php?topic=8632.0

Offline DemonBullets

• No Force
  • Um...Hello?
« Reply #18 on: April 03, 2015, 03:03:11 PM »
I'm in the process of following this guide but before I started I was just wondering what people used to replace the pin that was drilled out?

I work in a place that's not exactly a fabrication environment but I could fabricate something nonetheless but I just wondered if anyone had something already??

Offline Andydabeast

• No Force
  • Um...Hello?
« Reply #19 on: April 01, 2020, 06:51:01 PM »
Anyone have an image showing where the wires go in the battery pack? With the three screws off I need to know where the red wire connects

Offline fr33d0m

• No Force
  • Um...Hello?
« Reply #20 on: June 12, 2021, 10:52:12 PM »
Good day. I am new to this forum. Can i ask whoever is an expert regarding my problem. The chorme part on the bottom of the hilt of my darth vader force fx lightsaber faded and showed the yellow plastic underneath. Is there a way to remove this part so i could repaint it? Thank you so much for any intelligent input and insights.

Offline fr33d0m

• No Force
  • Um...Hello?
« Reply #21 on: August 31, 2023, 11:08:11 PM »
Good day sir!
I am new here. I want to ask help from anyone who has knowledge about my problem. My 2010 obiwan kenobi force fx lightsaber with removable blade stopped working. I guess there's corrosion inside the hilt where the battery pack meets the terminals. I want to disassemble my saber but i dont know how. Could someone shed light and give help please. I want to troubleshoot my faulty saber. Thank you so much in advance!

Offline fr33d0m

• No Force
  • Um...Hello?
« Reply #22 on: September 01, 2023, 05:32:07 AM »
Good day to all!
I am new here. I want to ask help from anyone who has knowledge about my problem. My 2010 obiwan kenobi force fx lightsaber with removable blade stopped working. I guess there's corrosion inside the hilt where the battery pack meets the terminals. I want to disassemble my saber but i dont know how. Could someone shed light and give help please. I want to troubleshoot my faulty saber. Thank you so much in advance!

Offline fr33d0m

• No Force
  • Um...Hello?
« Reply #23 on: September 01, 2023, 09:29:08 AM »
Anyone have an image showing where the wires go in the battery pack? With the three screws off I need to know where the red wire connects

I know the wiring diagram sir

retrousse