fiduciary

Author Topic: Lightsabers as flashlights?  (Read 3348 times)

Offline Koza

• Shoop Da Woop!
  • Experienced Force User
Re: Lightsabers as flashlights?
« Reply #15 on: August 16, 2009, 01:11:36 PM »
Ya know, being a security guard I don't get to dress up or do anything special for halloween (got a job to do). But I wonder if my boss wouldn't mind me supplementing my maglite for a lightsaber for the night ;D

Offline Firedrops

• Force User
« Reply #16 on: August 18, 2009, 02:43:26 AM »
lol just be careful about shining it into anyone's eyes though.
credits to Paul Lanski(for making these models)

Offline Darth Matth

• Master Force User
  • You think I'm mad? Guess what,... I'm Darth Matth!
« Reply #17 on: August 18, 2009, 03:08:17 AM »
The biggest problem is when he hears a sound and the shock makes him cut somebody's head of with the laserblade.  ;D

Signature teleports you to my lightsaber collection

Offline Darth Eunice

• SAVANT TOGRUTA, SAGE OF YORE
  • Master Force User
« Reply #18 on: August 18, 2009, 07:55:48 PM »
I've never heard of these before, but I was looking through ebay the other day and I found mini LED lightsaber flashlights made by Master Replicas. So far, I've found a luke skywalker lightsaber, a darth vader lightsaber and a yoda lightsaber flashlight.
I doubt you'll have to worry about accidently blinding someone with these. ;)
Here's a link for one of the auctions:http://cgi.ebay.com/Star-Wars-Luke-Skywalker-Lightsaber-LED-Flashlight_W0QQitemZ310162651763QQcmdZViewItemQQptZLH_DefaultDomain_0?hash=item4837227a73&_trksid=p3286.c0.m14

Does anyone have one of these? They're pretty cute and a seem like nice keychains
They also have mini lightsaber laser pointers
May the Force be with you! :D

Offline Agash

• No Force
« Reply #19 on: August 19, 2009, 12:44:27 AM »
I personally don´t have any Flashlight at home. So when I need one I take a lightsaber..  Red light is not the best if you want to say what color something has, but it´s quite handy with the beltclip and a little play with the sound effects is never wrong.

Offline Koza

• Shoop Da Woop!
  • Experienced Force User
« Reply #20 on: August 19, 2009, 02:43:21 AM »
I've never heard of these before, but I was looking through ebay the other day and I found mini LED lightsaber flashlights made by Master Replicas. So far, I've found a luke skywalker lightsaber, a darth vader lightsaber and a yoda lightsaber flashlight.
I doubt you'll have to worry about accidently blinding someone with these. ;)
Here's a link for one of the auctions:http://cgi.ebay.com/Star-Wars-Luke-Skywalker-Lightsaber-LED-Flashlight_W0QQitemZ310162651763QQcmdZViewItemQQptZLH_DefaultDomain_0?hash=item4837227a73&_trksid=p3286.c0.m14

Does anyone have one of these? They're pretty cute and a seem like nice keychains
They also have mini lightsaber laser pointers

I remember those. Use to sell them at Radio Shack. Nice little trinkets.

Offline The Highwayman

• Formerly known as Caden
  • Master Force User
  • Political Thread Pioneer #1
« Reply #21 on: August 19, 2009, 11:36:10 AM »
A red light band is also good if you plan on seeign in dim light. IIRC, it takes you eyes less time to adjust from red light to no light. That's also why my Phantom and my Sith Heritage aren't as blinding as my other sabers.

"It's obvious that the price of this game cannot be determined by our knowledge of fair market value, but by our skills with a lightsaber." - Obi-wan (Jedimoves)

retrousse