fiduciary

Author Topic: The MD Awakens...  (Read 1056 times)

Offline Master Durangus

• FX-SABERS VIP
  • Master Force User
  • Graphics Designer
    • Durangus Designs on IRA
The MD Awakens...
« on: May 10, 2015, 02:11:44 PM »
Hey guys... for those of you who still remember me! A couple of emails prompted me to log in for the first time in awhile.

Man, I don't think I've visited the forum for 2 years at least. Haven't been active in 4...? What's everyone up to these days? Sorry it's been so long... between my office job, my side-jobs, working on my pilots license and about a dozen and a half other things, the days where I would eagerly spend an hour or two a day on the forum are long gone!

Great to know that there are still some familiar faces here, hope everyone is doing well. I'll try and get on more often as time permits.

I've received at least 5 emails and a half-dozen PMs over the past few months on signatures... I can still help you out as time permits (key word here  ;D ) if that's a service FX-Sabers is still allowing, but please keep in mind I'm a busy fella!  :D

-MD

-Graphic Designer (See Bottom Link)-

The Forgotten Jedi....
-Alexander Durangus-

MD's Digital Porfolio

Offline Sandpeople are people too

• Once made Darth Vader Chuckle
  • Master Force User
Re: The MD Awakens...
« Reply #1 on: May 10, 2015, 04:08:41 PM »
Hey guys... for those of you who still remember me! A couple of emails prompted me to log in for the first time in awhile.

Man, I don't think I've visited the forum for 2 years at least. Haven't been active in 4...? What's everyone up to these days? Sorry it's been so long... between my office job, my side-jobs, working on my pilots license and about a dozen and a half other things, the days where I would eagerly spend an hour or two a day on the forum are long gone!

Great to know that there are still some familiar faces here, hope everyone is doing well. I'll try and get on more often as time permits.

I've received at least 5 emails and a half-dozen PMs over the past few months on signatures... I can still help you out as time permits (key word here  ;D ) if that's a service FX-Sabers is still allowing, but please keep in mind I'm a busy fella!  :D

-MD

good to see you around again.

retrousse