fiduciary

Author Topic: New Borders 20% off coupon. Good for a few days only.  (Read 2807 times)

Offline darthclueless

• formerly known as darthclueless
  • Experienced Force User
New Borders 20% off coupon. Good for a few days only.
« on: November 09, 2005, 11:17:21 PM »
www.bordersstores.com/features/feature.jsp?file=friendsandfamily

Get there quick. This one is only good for a few days.

Happy Hunting!

Offline muskytoecat

• No Force
  • Listen to Metallica.
Re: New Borders 20% off coupon. Good for a few days only.
« Reply #1 on: November 15, 2005, 01:16:15 AM »
Righteous!!!
I utilized this F&F coupon today and it worked out fine.
Turns out the Luke ROTJ is 20 bucks more than the Anakin or Vader...bummer.
Anyways thank you very much. I don't even know you but you helped me save a few dollars, and I appreciate that.  :)

Offline darthclueless

• formerly known as darthclueless
  • Experienced Force User
Re: New Borders 20% off coupon. Good for a few days only.
« Reply #2 on: November 15, 2005, 06:30:13 AM »
Righteous!!!
I utilized this F&F coupon today and it worked out fine.
Turns out the Luke ROTJ is 20 bucks more than the Anakin or Vader...bummer.
Anyways thank you very much. I don't even know you but you helped me save a few dollars, and I appreciate that.  :)

Very cool! Glad you got to use the coupon and save some bucks. Actually, the Vader and Anakin show a sale price of $99 so you wouldn't have been able to use the coupon on those. The Luke's don't go on sale due to them being a limited run Borders exclusive so you can use the coupon and pay $96 + tax. Not too bad since they are going for $150 to $250 on ebay right now. My wife has a lot of web sites she looks at that post good deals and coupons and when she sees one to Borders, she passes them on to me so I can try to help the board members here and at rebelscum. I only got to save 15% on my Lukes at the release of them but it was still awesome to get a limited FX for such a great price.

Welcome to the boards and stick around becuase it's a great place. One of the friendliest forums on the net.

retrousse