fiduciary

Author Topic: *** ON HIATUS ***  (Read 1558 times)

Offline jbkuma

• Board Moderator
  • Master Force User
  • Pixels, everywhere.
    • Mad Science Workshoppe
*** ON HIATUS ***
« on: October 15, 2018, 07:24:19 PM »
As some may have noticed, I have been away from the board recently and I will remain on hiatus for the near future while I tend to personal matters.  Thank you to everyone who has given me their support and encouragement over the years and I hope to share some fun new projects with you soon.

Please feel free to email me at the address in my profile.

Thank you,
J.B. Kuma
« Last Edit: February 01, 2019, 08:23:30 PM by jbkuma »

Offline jbkuma

• Board Moderator
  • Master Force User
  • Pixels, everywhere.
    • Mad Science Workshoppe
Re: *** ON HIATUS ***
« Reply #1 on: November 13, 2018, 08:04:18 PM »
A brief follow up: The USPS has either bolted shut, removed, or modified every mailbox I can reasonably access so that the only thing that can fit is a flat letter.  Both of the local drop off points have also shutdown, one of which housed my mailbox (with my packages in it!).  Since I don't work in an office, shipping packages has become somewhat problematic.  Here in NYC there is no such thing as giving it to the postal carrier.

In the past a number of saberinos have been regular customers, getting custom 3D printed parts and PCBs, and I've kept my costs very low because I enjoyed doing it.  If I have to take a couple hours getting to and from a post office and stand in line to mail out the package, that clearly not a great way to spend my time to ship $10 orders.

I hope I can find a workable solution to this so I can continue to enjoy working with everyone.

Cheers
JB

« Last Edit: November 13, 2018, 08:05:58 PM by jbkuma »

retrousse