fiduciary

Author Topic: A Small Note Regarding CSJ Propsâ„¢  (Read 1357 times)

Offline Corran Horn

• Formerly known as Keil Edge
  • Board Moderator
  • Master Force User
  • CSJ Props an NEC Certified Installer
    • CSJ Props
A Small Note Regarding CSJ Propsâ„¢
« on: September 06, 2014, 10:59:36 AM »
I wanted to take a minute to address some concerns I have heard rumblings about recently.

It seems that at least one person is wondering why some of my builds seem to be taking a while to complete when there seems to be no activity being posted on the forums to indicate that I am doing any work.

Let me set the record straight for you.

I have a full time 40 + hour per week job.  I have a wife, 3 kids, and I attempt to have a social life outside of the forums.  That being said, I also put in roughtly 40 hours per week (and that is only what I counted from Monday to Friday, weekends are a completely different monster as some Saturday nights I don't even GO to bed) at my work bench building sabers.  Between all of this saber work, and my real life, I also moderate two forums and 3 Facebook pages, one of which is my business page that I am constantly updating and fielding saber requests from.

So if you don't see a lot of activity in the way of posts of completed sabers here, it does not mean I am not building them, it just means that I have not had the time to dedicate to sitting in front of a computer and creating a proper reveal thread for the forums. 

Most of my correspondence and forum time is spent via mobile device and that does not lend itself well to creating build logs and reveals.

So don't assume that I'm not doing anything. In point of fact I'm doing a LOT, you just don't always see it until I have enough time to dedicate a few hours to doing nothing but reveal threads and forum updates.

Now, I have to get back to work.  Have a good one folks.

-Kyle-

"It's only stupid if we die doing it, otherwise it's heroism." -Corran Horn-

retrousse