fiduciary

Author Topic: Caliburn Apprentice  (Read 2357 times)

Offline Choos

• Padawan Learner
  • Yep new
Caliburn Apprentice
« on: April 12, 2017, 01:44:31 AM »
Hi peeps,

Just had to pop in to say my Caliburn Apprentice hilt I ordered a week or 2 ago turned up today (in Australia all the way from the UK.)

This saber is great, way nicer than I was looking for from this purchase so I am VERY happy.

Powder coated in a light grey all over (I thought it was white from the picture but Susan advised it is light grey) , RGB with a PICO Jedi soundboard. It does have a recessed light up AV switch, covertec, effective blade plug, kill key, charger (which is great since it was fairly flat on arrival) and JQ were extremely generous in providing a stand.

I looked through the packaging and couldn't find a hex head hey to put a blade in (of course I have lots of those anyway) and thought funny that would be missed (or I dropped it) only to be surprised to find 2 of them in with the charger (I guess so they are harder to drop and loose when unwrapping.)

Looking forward to using this one to learn how to spin and would HIGHLY recommend JQ for lovely sabers & amazing service.

Offline Darth Nelo Angelo

• No Force
Re: Caliburn Apprentice
« Reply #1 on: April 12, 2017, 03:43:23 AM »
Excellent choice.

Susan & Daren are really helpful.. Brilliant customer service..
" The Dark Side of the Force is the pathway to many abilities some consider to be… Unnatural.”

Offline EXAR KUN

• SITH/EMPIRE Master MODERATOR
  • Master Force User
  • Formerly known as SpaceWindu
    • My YouTube channel: youtube.com/spacewindu
Re: Caliburn Apprentice
« Reply #2 on: April 12, 2017, 06:11:17 AM »
Very nice! I love JQ Sabers

retrousse