fiduciary

Author Topic: Igniter Mini(TM) available to ALL!!!!  (Read 9439 times)

Offline Scorpion

• Master Force User
  • GET OVER HERE!!!
Re: Igniter Mini(TM) available to ALL!!!!
« Reply #30 on: September 18, 2013, 10:52:10 AM »
i cant wait to try out an igniter mini saber

JQ SABERS MASTER ORGUS DIN CFX
JQ/LDM/MH GK3 OBI-WAN KENOBI Proffie
JQ MASTER REPLICAS LE SIDIOUS CONVERSION CS3
JQ~OM AWESOMESAUCE MAUL STAFF DUAL CFv7
LDM MKVI LUKE SKYWALKER ROTJ REVEAL CFv6
JQ SABERS OBI-WAN EP4 ANH (RUSSREP)CSV4
FX SABERS VINTAGE GRAFLEX IV ANH CFv5
FX SABERS VINTAGE GRAFLEX V ESB CFv5
JQ SABERS OBI-WAN REVEAL AOTC CS3.0
JQ~VV STARKILLER #2 RUN1 CFv6 cex
JQ~OM ANAKIN "Skinnyflex" CS3
JQ~TRIDCLOUD ANAKIN AOTC CFv7
SC~VV QUIGON JINN #2 CFv5
OM OBIWAN TPM #2 CFv5
JQ SABERS LUKE ROTJ CFv4
JQ~korbanth DOOKU CS2
JQ~korbanth SIDIOUS CS2
JQ SABERS Kylo Ren CS3
LINK TO MY SABERS

Offline Bruce Wayne

• Formerly known as Shadow Walker
  • Experienced Force User
  • I am vengeance. I am the night.
« Reply #31 on: September 18, 2013, 10:57:20 AM »

Neither can I, man.  I've had a CF, but I've always wanted to try an Igniter. 

In regards to a "flame war" between the sound boards, what's the point?  They're both great boards that have both positives and negatives from my point of view.  If you like CF but not Igniter, good for that.  If you like Igniter but not CF, good for that too.  If you like both, then that's great.  I don't see a point in starting a rivalry about it.  Different strokes for different folks. 

Just my two cents.  8)

Offline Caine

• Kwai Chang Caine master of duel-fu
  • Master Force User
« Reply #32 on: September 18, 2013, 11:09:23 AM »

Neither can I, man.  I've had a CF, but I've always wanted to try an Igniter. 

In regards to a "flame war" between the sound boards, what's the point?  They're both great boards that have both positives and negatives from my point of view.  If you like CF but not Igniter, good for that.  If you like Igniter but not CF, good for that too.  If you like both, then that's great.  I don't see a point in starting a rivalry about it.  Different strokes for different folks. 

Just my two cents.  8)

That is a very good and positive way of thinking.  ^-^

Offline TrypWyr

• Master Force User
« Reply #33 on: September 18, 2013, 12:09:28 PM »

Just my two cents.  8)

QFT!

I've been using Plecter exclusively and LOVE them! Just yesterday I ordered my first Igniter Mini, can't wait to get it and try it out. From what I've seen and read, it's also an amazing little board. Seems to me we don't have any rivalry at all, just two great product lines from two great product makers. Erv and Naigon rock! :)

Offline MikeOretta

• Force User
  • I will be the one!
« Reply #34 on: September 18, 2013, 01:11:59 PM »
Coke and Pepsi bro.

My dream is to have 2 genesis ascends.  One with igniter mini and the other with cf6+cex.  My and my girl will battle it out!

Offline naigon

• Board Moderator
  • Experienced Force User
  • Naigon's Electronic Creations
    • SaberIgniter.com
« Reply #35 on: September 18, 2013, 01:58:46 PM »

Just my two cents.  8)

QFT!

I've been using Plecter exclusively and LOVE them! Just yesterday I ordered my first Igniter Mini, can't wait to get it and try it out. From what I've seen and read, it's also an amazing little board. Seems to me we don't have any rivalry at all, just two great product lines from two great product makers. Erv and Naigon rock! :)

TrypWyr, that really made my day, thank you! I'd definitely love to see more of this attitude as it is my sentiments as well. I'm very Blessed to have the ability to create something that can brighten up people's lives and I'm humbled by the response I've gotten. I definitely think you will love the board when you get it too :)

Godspeed everyone, MTFBWY.
Naigon
Igniter developer/creater - my site is in my profile!
http://www.fx-sabers.com/forum/index.php?topic=29490.0

Offline Xene

• Master Force User
  • Sup?
« Reply #36 on: September 18, 2013, 02:00:12 PM »
If say more like Lamborghini and Ferrari ;) causa there both awesome ;)

My dreams is for some smart person to combine the two into one hybrid (and epic board ;) )
"What I lack in finesse I more than make up for in blanket ruination.."

Offline Forgetful Jedi Knight

• FX-SABERS VIP
  • Master Force User
  • The old Jedi Master also commonly known as FJK
« Reply #37 on: September 18, 2013, 05:00:41 PM »
My dreams is for some smart person to combine the two into one hybrid (and epic board ;) )

Who is this "some smart person" of which you speak?  I know of no such person?  Why was he named "some smart person"?  Do you think that made school hard for him?  Bet the kids teased him `bout that.  :D  :D C:-)

May the force be with you all!

Remember... speak softly and carry a well constructed light saber! :)

How "Freedom of Speech" works:  you have the freedom to say whatever you want, BUT you also have the freedom to suffer whatever consequences your actions or words dictate

retrousse