fiduciary

Author Topic: A message to correct some slanderous misinformation  (Read 45695 times)

Offline Master Jedye

• The Master of the School for the Dremel-Fu Gifted
  • FX-SABERS VIP
  • Master Force User
  • Formerly known as Master Jedye
    • Gemini Concepts
Re: A message to correct some slanderous misinformation
« Reply #90 on: August 04, 2013, 06:37:08 PM »
Like Jay said, if you want to see an internal mess, open up ANY of our early sabers...any of us.  I'm pretty sure one or two of our early Gemini Concepts sabers even had some electrical tape in them.    :-[

Yes, it sounds like DA was just "stating his opinion" which he is entitled too.
But it certainly looks like there was a hurtful agenda with his post. 

And to Deanna's point, misinformation is a heck a thing.  It could be and expensive mistake and one that would kill the love of this hobby for someone new. 

That being said...for all you that are saying "this isn't helping"... Yes it is.  Dialog...any dialog is good.

Yes, dialog is good, but action speaks louder than words and right now, I see none of it and I hope to see some to resolve this issue.  Dialog means nothing if there is no resolve to follow up or act upon it.

Patience, Young One.
This topic just opened.  What did you expect?  Amp to come over here and bestow Admin powers to VV and for the IRA's membership to quadruple in a matter of hours?  Perhaps for both forums to do some sort of weird Voltron thing...merging and becoming the most powerful forum in the Universe?

Let the dialog do its thing and THEN there will be action.  But conversations need to be had.  Let them happen naturally (and slowly if need be).   ;)

First place winner in the 19 BBY \"Mustafar LavaRock Belly Crawl\"

Offline jedicri

• Master Force User
« Reply #91 on: August 04, 2013, 06:54:40 PM »
Like Jay said, if you want to see an internal mess, open up ANY of our early sabers...any of us.  I'm pretty sure one or two of our early Gemini Concepts sabers even had some electrical tape in them.    :-[

Yes, it sounds like DA was just "stating his opinion" which he is entitled too.
But it certainly looks like there was a hurtful agenda with his post. 

And to Deanna's point, misinformation is a heck a thing.  It could be and expensive mistake and one that would kill the love of this hobby for someone new. 

That being said...for all you that are saying "this isn't helping"... Yes it is.  Dialog...any dialog is good.

Yes, dialog is good, but action speaks louder than words and right now, I see none of it and I hope to see some to resolve this issue.  Dialog means nothing if there is no resolve to follow up or act upon it.

Patience, Young One.
This topic just opened.  What did you expect?  Amp to come over here and bestow Admin powers to VV and for the IRA's membership to quadruple in a matter of hours?  Perhaps for both forums to do some sort of weird Voltron thing...merging and becoming the most powerful forum in the Universe?

Let the dialog do its thing and THEN there will be action.  But conversations need to be had.  Let them happen naturally (and slowly if need be).   ;)

Well, on that note, I shall wait and see --- and here's hopin'!

Offline Vercify

• Master Force User
  • rawr
« Reply #92 on: August 04, 2013, 07:13:45 PM »
Keep in mind that VV is still on vacation, and their posting ability is limited. It's like a bad joke that this happens right in the middle of their time off. I'm sure you will get your action, jedicri, when VV is... well... back in action, lol.

Offline Sunrider

• Unlimited Brightness!!! RRROOAARRR!!!
  • Master Force User
« Reply #93 on: August 04, 2013, 07:16:30 PM »
 Yes, communication is what we need. I have stated my points and they naturally differ from a more business like perspective. I think both should be able to coexist together. We all just have to work more towards it and not isolate ourselves.

Offline JANGO FETT

• Owner of Kilsythe Customs
  • Administrator
  • Master Force User
    • Youtube channel
« Reply #94 on: August 04, 2013, 07:48:29 PM »
Locked at VV request via phone.
May reopen once they return from vacation

Have you heard the tragedy of Mark Hamill the Wise?

My thoughts and prayers to the padawans of Coruscant - Master Jeselnik

retrousse